Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Saw Asian toilets with several non-Asian men today

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
While visiting a major city today I saw 5 couplings of East Asian toilets and non-Asian men. One was a really tall Black guy with a huge beard (which is odd because Asian toilets HATE Black men and they HATE facial hair), I saw another one with a South Asian dude, only 1 with a White guy, and 2 with NAWA men (North African or West Asian). Asian toilets seem to be dating men from all around the world except for Asian men. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

At the library I saw a Chinese toilet with 2 blonde Eurasian kids. Absolutely brutal how they're all exogamous.

Are noodles the most traitorous? I’ve not heard of any other group of foids hating on their own men and lusting after outsiders than noodles

Are noodles the most traitorous? I’ve not heard of any other group of foids hating on their own men and lusting after outsiders than noodles
Asian women are the most treacherous because their men have the lowest SMV. Even curries mog Asian men.

Asian women are the most treacherous because their men have the lowest SMV. Even curries mog Asian men.
Curries don't mog ricemen. The reason chinks suffer the most is because they're the only race where their unique features boosts the attractiveness in the foids while it makes the men look like twinks. Also currywhores are just as ugly as their men so they can't afford to be as hypergamous as noodlewhores.

Yep. I Singapore, curries slay Chinese pussy. Imagine being uglier than a fucking indian guy
It's not even a close competition. Asian men at this point need to mass suicide
While visiting a major city today I saw 5 couplings of East Asian toilets and non-Asian men. One was a really tall Black guy with a huge beard (which is odd because Asian toilets HATE Black men and they HATE facial hair), I saw another one with a South Asian dude, only 1 with a White guy, and 2 with NAWA men (North African or West Asian). Asian toilets seem to be dating men from all around the world except for Asian men. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

At the library I saw a Chinese toilet with 2 blonde Eurasian kids. Absolutely brutal how they're all exogamous.
How did the indian and MENA guys look?

My 5'11 brother is arab-passing yet he once had a hapa girl ask him out on a date. If you're not asian and tallish, you can get yellow pussy.

Curries don't mog ricemen.
They do. Especially if you're talking about NW indkans, pakis and afghans.

hell, at work i know this black sri lankan guy who is 52 and has full head of black hair and is married woth 5 kids. Meanwhil, i know another co worker who is a 60 something asian guy who is an unmarried childless incel.
The reason chinks suffer the most is because they're the only race where their unique features boosts the attractiveness in the foids while it makes the men look like twinks.
true,but that debunks your initial claim of indian men not mogging asian men
Also currywhores are just as ugly as their men so they can't afford to be as hypergamous as noodlewhores.
Curry whores have nothing to do with this discussion. It's about whether or not indian men can pull asian women easier than asian men can.

Noodlewhores aren't really all that tbh I don't care

The reason chinks suffer the most is because they're the only race where their unique features boosts the attractiveness in the foids while it makes the men look like twinks.
That's exactly why curries mog Asian men. Curries don't have those unique features. Curries don't mog Asians by that much though.
Also currywhores are just as ugly as their men so they can't afford to be as hypergamous as noodlewhores.
True, but Indian men still mog Asian men.

true,but that debunks your initial claim of indian men not mogging asian men
I meant mogging in looks, not on how well they do in the dating market.
Curry whores have nothing to do with this discussion. It's about whether or not indian men can pull asian women easier than asian men can.
They definitely do play a part in this discussion because if curries were in the same position as chinks where the foids are seen as attractive while the men are seen as ugly shits, then currywhores would be bigger race traitors than noodlewhores.

Kek I saw a asian bitch with a white guy in college this morning

They destroyed their entire lineage by consuming soy for generations.