Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw another trucel on campus

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★
Dude was even skinnier than me. Was short-ish, bad hair and was wearing these thick, circular autistic glasses.

I used to think that seeing similar dudes who suffer from this shit would make me feel better, and it does, a bit. But ultimately I hate this because you can literally see the suffering in their eyes. The suffering I understand too well. I hope he's a giga high IQ dude and will become a professor or something.

I was the biggest trucel at my faculty

Even my looking tier people (a few guys) were much more NT than me and they avoided me as much as possible.

Btw I begin on Thursday my classes with one year youngER students

at this competitive programming comp at my school i fucked up and got 2nd, but i wasn’t even mad when i saw first place, he was the truest truecel, eyes were in different galaxies, i feel so bad for him

at this competitive programming comp at my school i fucked up and got 2nd, but i wasn’t even mad when i saw first place, he was the truest truecel, eyes were in different galaxies, i feel so bad for him
It was hard to see someone even I can mog. I hope is doing okay