Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw an Asian with a white foid today

Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
Today while I was taking the bus through the city I saw a bloated Asian man walking together with a white becky. I couldn't believe it, but I guess it makes sense since he wasn't really that ugly but its not very often you see a couple like this

Today while I was taking the bus through the city I saw a bloated Asian man walking together with a white becky. I couldn't believe it, but I guess it makes sense since he wasn't really that ugly but its not very often you see a couple like this
NTpill, low inhibitionpill simply takes no prisoners.

In Poland? :what: Not possible anywhere else :lul:

In Poland? :what: Not possible anywhere else :lul:
No, Western Europe. Maybe they were just friends, Im not sure. It is very strange to see a gook together with a white foid

No, Western Europe

No, Western Europe. Maybe they were just friends, Im not sure. It is very strange to see a gook together with a white foid
gooks are finally upgrading their genetics.

gooks are finally upgrading their genetics.
I wonder how could an average looking Asian man score a nice white becky at all. Maybe he is NT or maybe they are not a couple, it was hard to tell

I wonder how could an average looking Asian man score a nice white becky at all. Maybe he is NT or maybe they are not a couple, it was hard to tell
All the gook noodles are JBW onry so they probably betabuxed to Jupiter to convince the white foid to date him.

She will eventually cheat on him with Chad or Tyrone anyway once she needs her big dick overdose, gooks can't provide that.

what's so spcial about her being white? many white whores are ugly pigs.

Attachments

• faggotgook.JPG
    faggotgook.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 5
Exceptions to the rule can always exist without disproving the rule

When you see outliners like that it just confirms that they do it to be different "Oh look my bf is Asian". Women who date uglier guys usually do it for Status "oh look I'm dating the guy no one wants that makes me better than them"

When you see outliners like that it just confirms that they do it to be different "Oh look my bf is Asian". Women who date uglier guys usually do it for Status "oh look I'm dating the guy no one wants that makes me better than them"

Or she's looking for a good reliable simp.

saw two this week in SF

one was a skinny 5'8 statusmaxxed rice in his 20s with a skinny 5'5 100lbs brown haired white becky in her 20s. the rice was a htn and the white foid was a high tier becky

the other one was a skinny status maxxed 5'9 rice in his mid 40s with a 5'7 115lbs mid tier white becky in her 40s.

I saw 8 wmaf in that same time frame. most of them consisted of the usual short low tier white male and low tier noodlewhore except on one occasion I literally saw a fuckin 6'4 white chad lite with a 5'3 noodle becky.