Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel saw a woman ugly crying

I

incredible

Recruit
★★
...perks of living close to a children's hospital
so i was out for one of my lonely walks around the block earlier today - feeling dejected and depressed, till i saw this beautiful women coming outside the hospital with her makeup running down her cheeks .
and bros it was such an INSTANT morale boost.

i dont even care if this makes me a bad person.

Another hoe with an abortion from drugslinging chad, don't revel in her tears that is exactly what she wants.

could be anything from her kid is on a ventilator or to her miscarrying

could be anything from her kid is on a ventilator or to her miscarrying

Do you feel bad for her or not?

no ...i dont ><
i saw her cry and almost started skipping brooo
shit was lifefuel to me
Lol. My mom knows this dumb whore who has 4 kids with different men and is so afraid of each man she doesn't even try to get child support, lmao. So she works a lot to pay for them all and has no committed relationship. I laugh so hard at her misery

if she didn't have a valid reason for it, it's emotional blackmail

...perks of living close to a children's hospital
so i was out for one of my lonely walks around the block earlier today - feeling dejected and depressed, till i saw this beautiful women coming outside the hospital with her makeup running down her cheeks .
and bros it was such an INSTANT morale boost.

i dont even care if this makes me a bad person.
You’re a vile individual. The foid crying is life fuel but a kid probably died. You might as well support abortion too you sick fuck

You’re a vile individual. The foid crying is life fuel but a kid probably died. You might as well support abortion too you sick fuck
ig even amongst incel i have lower morals than some of you here ....

why are you sympathizing a female you have never seen .
shes a sex haver and that alone makes her enemy of the incel state
“Enemy of the incel state” found the infiltratior

Yeah, I feel bad for the kid. Not so much the woman really cause she prolly doesn't care much
Her crying implies she was a decent woman.

Btw if this gets posted on IT he is definitely a infiltrator

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back