Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a white knight today

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★
A few minutes ago, I was walking down the street, and saw this guy getting a bit aggressive with this darkie foid.
Even niggerettes and Pakis prefer abusive white boys, heh heh.

I crossed the road to avoid them, I didn't want to get involved, and I do no view myself as a protector of women.
As I walked away on the other side of the road, I saw this fat boomer white knight approach them, trying to break them both up.

last thing I saw before walking away into a corner, is the darkie talking to the boomer, and the other guy walking off.

That old fat boomer probably thought that darkie would be bouncing on his wrinkly old cock.

Last edited:
white men will defend sheboons but not their own :feelsstudy:

white men will defend sheboons but not their own :feelsstudy:
This white knight was a fat boomer.
He and many other boomers were raised to view foids as queen's and that they should be protected.

However, most modern do not hold foids to high standards like that.
That "all women are queens and should be protected" mindset is dying.
The only kinds of men with that mindset are simps, desperate for pussy.

White knights are pathetic

This white knight was a fat boomer.
He and many other boomers were raised to view foids as queen's and that they should be protected.

women should fend for themselves just as men do.

It's standard knowledge that sheboons favorite foreplay is being publicly abused and humiliated before a rough fuck.

They have centuries of in-built genes favoring and inherent preference for it. I've got to the point I've catfished a few with abusive roleplay about it and realizing just how bad they like shit darker than their skin was brutal.

ethnic women are so self hating they'd make hitler look like jesus christ

A few minutes ago, I was walking down the street, and saw this guy getting a bit aggressive with this darkie foid.

I crossed the road to avoid them, I didn't want to get involved, and I do no view myself as a protector of women.
As I walked away on the other side of the road, I saw this fat boomer white knight approach them, trying to break them both up.

last thing I saw before walking away into a corner, is the darkie talking to the boomer, and the other guy walking off.

That old fat boomer probably thought that darkie would be bouncing on his wrinkly old cock.
The foid CHOSE to be with him
probably BECAUSE she knew he was aggressive
she gave him more attention in one minute than I had in my entire life
nothing more cucked than trying to intervene

And of course it's a boomer.... :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Haven't they destroyed enough of the world already?

I hope so. I dream of the day you can beat a woman in public and everyone minds their own business.

I'd have done the same, even if it was a grape. Just keep walking and maybe dial the cops from afar, but no way am i getting physically involved

White knight simps are the worst

White knight simps are the worst
The boomer ones are bad, but younger ones are fucking WORSE!
Their trying to protect women who hate them and will not reward them with their time or their bodies.
They are protecting and defending them for absolutely NOTHING.

sometimes i have mental power trip where i imagine walking around in hoodie and baggie shit
with suit of armor under it
even up to neck
i wear scarf to hide it
then bunch of dudes try to stab me
and i just like do nothing
and their blades break or produce sparks
then i kick them in the balls 1000 times with armor boots
like im making mashed potatoes and bangers nigga
then i grab the girls by the hair and throw them from bridge in a river. im a humanitarian after all
too bad tho that girls arent human and I fuck them in the ass right after HARR HARR :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Cope, did you never see the video posted on here where people go apeshit and gang up on a guy who hit a girl back ?