Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a teen couple holding hands while going to the gym!

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
I just can't believe how good these kids lives are so young and already in a relationship, I'll never forget the picture of them holding hands, smiling and kissing everything I ever wanted in my life was right in front of me but It wasn't me who was enjoying that reality. I know I'll never have this I got the urge to walk in front of them and slit my throat so they never forget me and see a glimpse of my suffering.

Should have sapped their life essences tbh

Consider hikikomori or something

Meanwhile incels are told to hit the gym brutally without emotional support

those sites fill me with eternal rage

I will never work out with my girlfriend

I get so pissed when I see that. Idek how to describe the rage

thats just a big no

bump into the cunts accidentally so they stop holding hands

shit this is some high octane suifuel

The other day I've seen a couple in my local gym - the guy (decent face and frame, but manlet-tier height) was using his gf to set and remove weights on the machines he was working on. GF was prob 4/10 slightly overweight boobless ginger, so I guess everyone there was happy and content lol

Having to always see couples with pretty foids, especially when they are teenagers and young people is torturous: They prefer the unworthy, these acts of lust are the most common thing to see and should be banned; imagine what they will do at night and the pleasure that the unworthy will gain while you think about it all in an incel forum

Should have sapped their life essences tbh
If i ever DO ascend, i plan to never be romantic or be affectionate with my girlfriend in public. Not only cause i have social anxiety, but to save other incels from suicidefuel

Don't go anywhere. Go home and stay there until you rot away into the floorboards