Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saw a sub-5 with a 7/10 gf today

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★★
it was because he's nichemaxxed asf, he had long hair and wore 60's/70's hippie clothes and his gf wore the same style of clothes.
srsly, the guy had no jaw but he did have these deep blue eyes and his gf legit HTB.
not fair
have any of you guys ever tried nichemaxxing, i haven't, i wear npc clothing with npc haircut cuz its over whatever tf i do tbh

maybe we should improove our personalitys

He's probably NT too

There's a truecel at my work who has a girlfriend as well. I think it's because he's tall though, and white.

NTmaxxed as fuck though.

Exceptions also further prove the general rule.
There's a truecel at my work who has a girlfriend as well. I think it's because he's tall though, and white.
How tall?

I tried thugmaxxing as a dark-skinned curry back in high school. Didn't work out

I think he's like 6'3
Ye that height is actually tall to where you get the halo, plus he's NT I assume.

Some here cope thinking 6'0 or even 5'11 is enough for height halo but nowadays it ain't much.

He's probably not truecel tier though, since that would imply he looks like St Blops2cel or Eggy.

I tried preppymaxxing & skaterboymaxxing
oh yeah, i used to have a skateboard but never rode it in public, the skateboarding culture as well i wouldn't have fitted in i'm

Ye that height is actually tall to where you get the halo, plus he's NT I assume.

Some here cope thinking 6'0 or even 5'11 is enough for height halo but nowadays it ain't much.

He's probably not truecel tier though, since that would imply he looks like St Blops2cel or Eggy.
Kek he actually does kind of look like st blops2cel, maybe just a little better looking. Probably like a 4. (The whole truecel thing I exaggerated a little)

it was because he's nichemaxxed asf, he had long hair and wore 60's/70's hippie clothes and his gf wore the same style of clothes.
srsly, the guy had no jaw but he did have these deep blue eyes and his gf legit HTB.
not fair
have any of you guys ever tried nichemaxxing, i haven't, i wear npc clothing with npc haircut cuz its over whatever tf i do tbh
NTpill deniers on suiwatch.

And some retards will still deny the importance of NT and low inhib even if the proof is in their faces.

I tried preppymaxxing & skaterboymaxxing
I don't think preppymaxxing helps much with pulling since the prep look doesn't have the dark triad "edge" to it that foids like. Skaterboymaxxing works though, if you can get the look down with the hair, outfits, and all and are actually a part of that culture

incels don’t look good in any niche

Just get a haircut and take showers theory

Kek he actually does kind of look like st blops2cel, maybe just a little better looking. Probably like a 4. (The whole truecel thing I exaggerated a little)
Ye so around LTN

with that height & NTness you can't really be Incel regardless of race.

I don't think preppymaxxing helps much with pulling since the prep look doesn't have the dark triad "edge" to it that foids like. Skaterboymaxxing works though, if you can get the look down with the hair, outfits, and all and are actually a part of that culture
Yeah bro idk what I was thinking.

I thought it would maybe make me look like a richfag & also like a fratfag but guess that won't work unless you actually are one, in which case you will actually be HTN+

:yes: :bigbrain: :blackpill:

Ye same here, it's too lowinhib for me
Im low inhib enough to drive without a license, not enough to approach foids, what the fuck is that kind logic?

Im low inhib enough to drive without a license, not enough to approach foids, what the fuck is that kind logic?
No idea mang

I'm lowinhib enough to go to a drug dealer, so that's something.

I have ofc approached foids irl

Yeah bro idk what I was thinking.

I thought it would maybe make me look like a richfag & also like a fratfag but guess that won't work unless you actually are one, in which case you will actually be HTN+
Same mistake that ER made lol.

Truth is – forget looking like a richfag – even if you are one, you still can't create genuine attraction without looks or status. Any foid that gets with you will probably see you as an ATM machine

No idea mang

I'm lowinhib enough to go to a drug dealer, so that's something.

I have ofc approached foids irl
Speeding and traffic violations? Hell yeah
Asking foid waiter for a refill? Im scared....

Weird shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back