Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a rice manlet with white gf

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
guy was prob 5'5 or something. the cumskin foid was a blue eyed blonde, becky tier face. very slightly shorter than the rice.

guy was prob 5'5 or something. the cumskin foid was a blue eyed blonde, becky tier face. very slightly shorter than the rice.
Everytime I see someone making one of these "I saw an exception to the rule" threads I think they are a larp. :feelswhat:

its because she's a trans man who used to be a hot noodle

i took a photo of them :feelshmm:
These things aren't worth mentioning, it only comes off as if you are a larper trying to make "counter arguments" in an indirect and covert way. I've seen some people with 6 fingers, what does that have to do with anything, we all know that most people have five.

These things aren't worth mentioning, it only comes off as if you are a larper trying to make "counter arguments" in an indirect and covert way. I've seen some people with 6 fingers, what does that have to do with anything, we all know that most people have five.
:feelsbadman:

You nigs go crazy when this is is common as fuk, only giga schizo rotters are incels. Manlets, ethnics, normies they're all having sex out there but you need to cope by thinking inceldom isn't unusual, but it is, only giga spergs remain virgins. Bitch wasn't even stacy tier and you post thisss

You nigs go crazy when this is is common as fuk, only giga schizo rotters are incels. Manlets, ethnics, normies they're all having sex out there but you need to cope by thinking inceldom isn't unusual, but it is, only giga spergs remain virgins. Bitch wasn't even stacy tier and you post thisss
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It’s a betabux
He’s getting used
"he's betabuxxing bro, I know it :feels::feels:"

JUst accept this rice is fucking pink pussy while you rot on incel forums because you're a schizo fuk. The fact you even found this forum says a lot about how your life turned out to be due to your tism. The NTpill reigns supreme.
And you have fuckers here claiming thye're nt themselves but they're only overrating their own mental sanity, almost no fuk here is NT

Last edited:

JUst accept this rice is fucking pink pussy while you rot on incel forums because you're a schizo fuk. The fact you even found this forum says a lot about how your life turned out to be due to your tism. The NTpill reigns supreme.
And you have fuckers here claiming thye're nt themselves but they're only overrating his own mental sanity, almost no fuk here is NT
Who hurt you?

its because she's a trans man who used to be a hot noodle
I don't think I've ever seen a noodle ftm tranny. Unlike foids of other races they're probably very aware of how much more power and social capital they have than Asian men.

And you have fuckers here claiming thye're nt themselves but they're only overrating their own mental sanity, almost no fuk here is NT
You’re one to talk. + you worship that rice

you’re probably even more pathetic than us

NTpill destroyed me! :feelsree:

Here in the Netherlands this is not an uncommon sight, in fact many White toilets have an Asian fetish here. Here it seems that it's only ovER if you're Black. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Here in the Netherlands this is not an uncommon sight, in fact many White toilets have an Asian fetish here. Here it seems that it's only ovER if you're Black. :feelswhat::blackpill:
Or curry :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Muh racepill @subhuman

Need a qt white gf

i dont know what kind of schizo fakecel you are but rice with blone blue eyed whore is rare occurence and i only knew of a tall chadlite who did it, spent two years in america and not seen a single one