Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a pretty foid casually humiliate an uglier one on the bus today

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Saw a pretty funny scene while I was on the bus today. A drunk guy sitting next to me was slouched over and sitting sideways, blocking the way and making it so that the only available seat for anyone who'd get on the bus through the door closest to us would be one next to a nerdy/plain gypsy foid sitting in front of me. Of course, because the universe just loves providing me with cheap kekfuel, a high tier Becky brunette did just that on the nearest bus stop.

Looking around, she saw that the only place for her to go was the free seat next to the gypsy girl. Except, of course, the Gypsy was worse looking than her, though she was also younger (the Becky was roughly my age and the Gypsy seemed to be a few years younger than the two of us.) So, she simply didn't:feelshaha:. For about twenty seconds, the Becky just stood in front of the bus door:feelskek:, before the drunk guy finally realized that he was blocking someone and shifted around. The moment he did that, the Becky just waltzed past him to find another seat, while the Gypsy foid just stared at her the whole time:feelshaha:, turning her head around as much as she could and even pressing her body backwards against the seat to the point where my face was just a few inches away from hers:chad::chad:, just so she could see the escaping Becky as well as possible:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The whole time, she looked like she was about to cry, and for a good reason, since the Becky pretty much just non-physically spat in her face.

I almost felt bad for her:dafuckfeels:, before I realized that there are no fem"cels", and just because some random chick didn't want to sit next to her doesn't mean that she doesn't get her brown pussy regularly split apart by multiple Chads at parties:feelsohgod:.

Any of you guys also got some quality free entertainment from watching foids be bitches to each other in public:feelswhere::feelskek:?

Beckies deserve to be routinely humiliated by Stacies just like Chads can do whatever they want with incels. Beckies love hierarchy too much to ever do anything against Stacy's natural biological superiority.

Gypsies are genuine sub-humans so the Becky could've been afraid of getting robbed, too

Kek story tho

Women will talk all this shit online about how they love each other and shite but irl they hate each other to an extent and get extremely jealous of one another. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The good thing with women psychology is that it never changes. No matter how much sociology or self deception they brainwash themselves with, their retarded dick worshipping brain will stay the same forever.

View: https://vocaroo.com/17imhFocclIr

Based fogger

Foids need to fogged on a regular basis so they stay humble

Kek. The drunk guy is my favourite character though.

Foid on foid violence

Saw a pretty funny scene while I was on the bus today. A drunk guy sitting next to me was slouched over and sitting sideways, blocking the way and making it so that the only available seat for anyone who'd get on the bus through the door closest to us would be one next to a nerdy/plain gypsy foid sitting in front of me. Of course, because the universe just loves providing me with cheap kekfuel, a high tier Becky brunette did just that on the nearest bus stop.

Looking around, she saw that the only place for her to go was the free seat next to the gypsy girl. Except, of course, the Gypsy was worse looking than her, though she was also younger (the Becky was roughly my age and the Gypsy seemed to be a few years younger than the two of us.) So, she simply didn't:feelshaha:. For about twenty seconds, the Becky just stood in front of the bus door:feelskek:, before the drunk guy finally realized that he was blocking someone and shifted around. The moment he did that, the Becky just waltzed past him to find another seat, while the Gypsy foid just stared at her the whole time:feelshaha:, turning her head around as much as she could and even pressing her body backwards against the seat to the point where my face was just a few inches away from hers:chad::chad:, just so she could see the escaping Becky as well as possible:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The whole time, she looked like she was about to cry, and for a good reason, since the Becky pretty much just non-physically spat in her face.

I almost felt bad for her:dafuckfeels:, before I realized that there are no fem"cels", and just because some random chick didn't want to sit next to her doesn't mean that she doesn't get her brown pussy regularly split apart by multiple Chads at parties:feelsohgod:.

Any of you guys also got some quality free entertainment from watching foids be bitches to each other in public:feelswhere::feelskek:?
Notice how stacies don't do this type of shit

Nice stacy paradox is real

Back when I was taking a bus often, shit like this happened all the times to me, so fuck her.

I’m sure the becky just yelled at the uglier girl because she had a bad persoynality.

Beckies deserve to be routinely humiliated by Stacies just like Chads can do whatever they want with incels. Beckies love hierarchy too much to ever do anything against Stacy's natural biological superiority.