Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Saw a normie get giga rejected

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Why are foids like this? It's not enough to reject a man, they have to humiliate him in the process.

I was at the mall, was walking outside and saw a normie guy approach a foid (short, fat). Both of them were ethnic. I didn't hear what words were exchanged, but the next thing was loud "HA HA HA I'M TAKEN" from the foid. A few people turned to look as the normie walked away with his head down. She was relishing in the fact that she rejected the guy, and she wanted to publicly humiliate him as well. Like, I'm not even gay and if a guy approached me I'd be flattered and I'd turn him down politely. Even 3/10 fat foids are cold approached and they laugh it off while you will NEVER be approached by a female or have one show any interest in you.

Brutal
if you have to approach it never began

A gf is not possible in 2023.

Deserved for cold approaching.

. Like, I'm not even gay and if a guy approached me I'd be flattered and I'd turn him down politely.
Seems pretty gay tbh if you enjoy being approached by men. Go fucking kill yourself faggot (in fortnite)

Seems pretty gay tbh if you enjoy being approached by men. Go fucking kill yourself faggot (in fortnite)
volcel if you wouldn't accept a compliment from a guy

It's a warning for other subhumans not to approach
Yup, signaling all the betas and subhumans in the vicinity to not approach her, because she will humiliate you. This is the go to tactic for women for the last 40 years and all the retarded normies are shocked when society has become more anti-social and depressed

Also ethnic = nevER began

0256-005.png

I don't know what kind of kick these stupid toilets get by humiliating ugly short men. No wonder why misogyny is rapidly spreading. These whores are themselves responsible for it and they will soon pay for it.

Now her ego is inflated despite the fact that her looksmatch is Humpty Dumpty. Great.

Just be chad or give up

Why are foids like this? It's not enough to reject a man, they have to humiliate him in the process.

I was at the mall, was walking outside and saw a normie guy approach a foid (short, fat). Both of them were ethnic. I didn't hear what words were exchanged, but the next thing was loud "HA HA HA I'M TAKEN" from the foid. A few people turned to look as the normie walked away with his head down. She was relishing in the fact that she rejected the guy, and she wanted to publicly humiliate him as well. Like, I'm not even gay and if a guy approached me I'd be flattered and I'd turn him down politely. Even 3/10 fat foids are cold approached and they laugh it off while you will NEVER be approached by a female or have one show any interest in you.
If that was me I would go ER on that hoe