Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saw a model tier JB today

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
She legit looked like Miranda Kerr with her short neotenous face and angelic skull. She was waiting for the tram with her mom, both were dressed stylishly.

It’s painful to imagine that her pussy and anus will be (or already is) filled with one chad dick after another at her b day party, and her face will be (or already is) covered with chads’ cum after a Friday night out.

If I were her father I’d lock her up in a monastery for life, kek

summer is coming, prepare to see a ton of toilets with revealing clothes outside
going to the beach and places with high % of zoomers must be hell also since a lot of couples outside and a ton of beach sluts are almost wearing anything.

It’s painful to imagine that her pussy and anus will be (or already is) filled with one chad dick after another at her b day party, and her face will be (or already is) covered with chads’ cum after a Friday night out.
This is the 'journey' for most holes.

summer is coming, prepare to see a ton of toilets with reavealing clothes outside
I’ve already seen tons of them today, kek

Any foid over 14 in the West has already experienced all that. :feelshaha:

If I were her father I’d lock her up in a monastery for life, kek
AqKwMjY 700b

summer is coming, prepare to see a ton of toilets with revealing clothes outside
going to the beach and places with high % of zoomers must be hell also since a lot of couples outside and a ton of beach sluts are almost wearing anything.
Sad reality

It is a true hell. The worst thing for me is when I see foids walking with chads. I'm literally going crazy. You need to have the strength to endure it.