Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a landwhale ad that infuriated me beyond words.

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
I got an Old Navy ad on YouTube that had a group of landwhales dancing with the fattest one saying random shit throughout the ad. The message of the ad was ‘body equality.’ Imagine if it was some sub 4 fat male subhumans? They would be ridiculed and laughed at all over the internet. But no, fat foids don’t need to lose weight, they should be worshipped and praised for how they are!:soy::soy: Things like this are a factor as to why soyciety is so depraved and degenerate. At least people in the comments seem to have some sense.
View: https://youtu.be/69KdNrNn1F0

I'd fuck her if I could.

Is it degeneracy, or is it something good that men are being denied? What kind of justice do you want? For men to be cared about like this? Or for these commercials to not exist at all?

woman is a pathetic being, instead of trying to lose weight that most fat man tries, foids want to change the whole base of society

Last edited:
Imagine being fat as a woman. Still failing when everything given on a damn silver platter

We need a holocaust against landwhales.

i can't understand how landwhales can be this disgusting, always saying shit about body acceptance but they would never fuck anyone besides a chad.

At least they will all die soon by heart failure.

i can't understand how landwhales can be this disgusting, always saying shit about body acceptance but they would never fuck anyone besides a chad.
Becuase their friends call them "Kweens".

C625543200a4e4eb9a86ee3ce3708a9e2528

I am curious what do landwhales think when they see this girl

JFL, @ the incels that like fat chicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back