Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw A Hot Girl Bending Over Today An Started Crying

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
No joke. I was driving past a big grassy land plot just recently. She was part of a track and field group. Isolated from the rest by about dozen or two feet, she caught my eye, and she was bending over sexily in a pair of itsy bitty track shorts and she was stacy.

I could have just died. It hit me a little too hard that I'm never gonna come close to being more than a spectator to her & that chad will and all that, so I stared crying a little. I felt like a worm... she was having fun with her friends, getting a workout, probably coming home to chad and living fulfilled, while I suffered as I do.

It's hard to put in words exactly what I felt so sorry if I didn't paint a good picture of it, but it was basically like the biggest sense of doom and frustration you can imagine. Idk how you gymcels deal with this shit all the time.

Dont worry, next day she fucked Chad. Went to a coffee shop with her social circle.All while you are writing threads for .co

She should be one crying. :feelzez:

Whatver man fuck this scam life fuck god fuck all of this shit FUCKING DEAHT IS COMING FUCK REALITY.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT

Ill make my own better life in my head fuck all of this fucking world scam wortld fuck this piece of shit i dont need it anymore fucks urselfs everything fuck all of this bullshit just give me basic needs i live my life in my head its better like this who can say its not real what is real this world is real? THIS SCAM WORLD IS REAL? FUCK THIS SCAM WORLD UI WLIVE MY LIFE IN MY HEAD WHO CAN STOP ME

I HAVE BETTER LIFE THAN A,LL OF HTIS NORMIES AND FUCKERS ALL OF THIS SHIT SCAMS FUCKERS

MY LIFFE BETER BIN MY HEAD FUCK THIS SCAM WORLD AND LIFE I ODNT NEED IT WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??

WHAT THE DIFFERENCE? MY WORLD IN MY HEAD OR THIS SCAM WORLD? BOTH REAL WHO CAN SAY NO??

WHO CAN THIS THIS WORLD NOT REAL?

MY WORLD IS AS REAL SA THIS SCAM WORLD BUT ITS BETTER SOF UCK THIS SCAM WORLD

I WILL JUST LDAR IN LIFE FOREVER

LDAR FOR LIFE

I FUCKING LDAR ALL LIFE AND JUST LIVE A BETTER LIFE IN MY HEAD ITS FUCK THIS PIECE OF HSIT SMCAU8DG DFJKVDEFAS;LG.,NIJRTKSWLJ;DKBXZYERTFKVT6WEQA

It doesnt have to be that way. Show her you aren't a worm. Show her your true power. Show her your true self

Whatver man fuck this scam life fuck god fuck all of this shit FUCKING DEAHT IS COMING FUCK REALITY.

Ill make my own better life in my head fuck all of this fucking world scam wortld fuck this piece of shit i dont need it anymore fucks urselfs everything fuck all of this bullshit just give me basic needs i live my life in my head its better like this who can say its not real what is real this world is real? THIS SCAM WORLD IS REAL? FUCK THIS SCAM WORLD UI WLIVE MY LIFE IN MY HEAD WHO CAN STOP ME

I HAVE BETTER LIFE THAN A,LL OF HTIS NORMIES AND FUCKERS ALL OF THIS SHIT SCAMS FUCKERS

MY LIFFE BETER BIN MY HEAD FUCK THIS SCAM WORLD AND LIFE I ODNT NEED IT WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??

WHAT THE DIFFERENCE? MY WORLD IN MY HEAD OR THIS SCAM WORLD? BOTH REAL WHO CAN SAY NO??

LDAR FOR LIFE

I FUCKING LDAR ALL LIFE AND JUST LIVE A BETTER LIFE IN MY HEAD ITS FUCK THIS PIECE OF HSIT SMCAU8DG DFJKVDEFAS;LG.,NIJRTKSWLJ;DKBXZYERTFKVT6WEQA
Radical aggressive LDAR. Decent cope, I can dig it.
It doesnt have to be that way. Show her you aren't a worm. Show her your true power. Show her your true self
What do you mean?
You're not one of those nofap faggots are you?

good thing i didn't step foot outside once today

No joke. I was driving past a big grassy land plot just recently. She was part of a track and field group. Isolated from the rest by about dozen or two feet, she caught my eye, and she was bending over sexily in a pair of itsy bitty track shorts and she was stacy.

I could have just died. It hit me a little too hard that I'm never gonna come close to being more than a spectator to her & that chad will and all that, so I stared crying a little. I felt like a worm... she was having fun with her friends, getting a workout, probably coming home to chad and living fulfilled, while I suffered as I do.

It's hard to put in words exactly what I felt so sorry if I didn't paint a good picture of it, but it was basically like the biggest sense of doom and frustration you can imagine. Idk how you gymcels deal with this shit all the time.
@LastGerman Looks like your penis is under attack again.

Small private gyms don't have young foids bouncing around. I've seen maybe 3 women under 40 at my current gym in the 10 months I've been going there.

I feel the despair brother, this life has been nothing but pain from the beginning, I suffer alone with my ill health and outside aswell.

I seen a noodlewhore with massive, natural jugs the other day when I was out of town. All I could think about is wanting to fuck her. She was with her Changlite boyfriend and they were both speaking Chinese.

The university in that town has a lot of foreign students, lots of noodlewhores and Northern Europeans. Chad and Chang are fucking them all.

That's why the slavepill needs to be considered more. Maybe Stacy needs a houseboy to wash her panties dirty with sweat and Chad's cum. I sometimes wish I just slaved in college to at least get close to Stacy's essence.
Most likely to be banned in 2019 nominee right here.

I seen a noodlewhore with massive, natural jugs the other day when I was out of town. All I could think about is wanting to fuck her. She was with her Changlite boyfriend and they were both speaking Chinese.

The university in that town has a lot of foreign students, lots of noodlewhores and Northern Europeans. Chad and Chang are fucking them all.

Most likely to be banned in 2019 nominee right here.

It might sound like pathetic fetishizing, but according to biologists like Richard Dawkins, the first "gays" were literally just Chad's manservants who occasionally got some sympathy pussy from Becky in a weak moment. It seems like that could be a viable strategy today.

How should an Incel cope with seeing attractive young, prime-body foids EVERY DAY without even being able to touch or feel the warmth of her body? It's not just a matter for gym gimmicks, it's a dilemma, and being inhibited from acting is only worse and unnatural

LDAR FOR LIFE

LDAR to death actually! Sokushinbutsu are based as fuck.

I seen a noodlewhore with massive, natural jugs the other day when I was out of town.
how do you know they were natural
How should an Incel cope with seeing attractive young, prime-body foids EVERY DAY without even being able to touch or feel the warmth of her body? It's not just a matter for gym gimmicks, it's a dilemma, and being inhibited from acting is only worse and unnatural
HUGE dilemma. That's why I included the suicidefuel tag.

how do you know they were natural

HUGE dilemma. That's why I included the suicidefuel tag.
Well, I guess I don’t know for a fact.

They were big enough that they were drooping a bit. Usually fake tits look like two firm beach balls, especially if they go from something like a B or C cup to a E cup size like hers. She was dressed in a black T-shirt and black shorts, kinda plain and conservative looking. No visible tattoos or piercings, natural hair color. She didn’t strike me as a thot type that would have implants.

That's why I see nightmares and have insomnia. truly suffering

I could have just died. It hit me a little too hard that I'm never gonna come close to being more than a spectator to her & that chad will and all that, so I stared crying a little. I felt like a worm

It's hard to put in words exactly what I felt so sorry if I didn't paint a good picture of it, but it was basically like the biggest sense of doom and frustration you can imagine.
Great fapfuel tbh. I came hard.

Fucking fruitcake
Red

Lie down and relax son, thats not for us.

tthats why we dont leasve the house

Sinthetics.com
Fapping helps

Were you upset because you won't get to creampie her.

women are trash , they take advantage of the power they currently have, someday they will lose it and we will take revenge.

That's how it is. You were made to suffer. Chad wins, you lose. Accept it and cry forever in pain and despair!

women are trash , they take advantage of the power they currently have, someday they will lose it and we will take revenge.
Not in our lifetime. Not with the NEET epidemic afoot.

You will nevah breed, you will nevah crempee, you will nevah crempee a gurl, its horibul if you are superman

I can't believe you actually shed tears over this. Being unable to control your emotions indicates some bitch in you. Pay attention to your soy consumption.

A hot foid could wave her tits in front of my eyes and I wouldn't react. What truly gets me are "attainable" uggos, holy fuck.

I can't believe you actually shed tears over this. Being unable to control your emotions indicates some bitch in you. Pay attention to your soy consumption.
Bullshit. Keyboard tough guy newcel...fuck off.
You'd never catch me crying just fyi. It was a somber, private cry
A hot foid could wave her tits in front of my eyes and I wouldn't react.
Yes you would

Yeah I've had this experience too. I was in class one time and this hot thicccc Latina girl was bending over to pick up a paper on the floor and I was right in front of her, I could see her cleavage perfectly. It gave me a raging boner and a raging will to die