Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a guy beating his girlfriend earlier.. i stared a laughed

S

SubhumanTrash

Recruit
★★★★
Guy was closed fist punching her in public. This made my day. Girls want to make their bed.. let them lay in it :D

bet she wanted you to be the white knight and "save" her only so she and chad can reveal its a prank and laugh in your face. good boy.

Men hit women as a last resort, & is often deserved.

I wish I had a bitch to beat  :'(

She wouldn't have appreciated

But but but personality!

He personality detector must have been broken from fucking too many chads in past

thats kind of fucked up.

maybe she shouldnt have chosen abusive chad.

If you stay with someone who beats you, then you deserve to be beaten.
Dumb cunts.

Minjaze said:
Dumb cunts.

Femoids are okay with chad hitting them and justify it in their heads, creating cognitive dissonance

Minjaze said:
Dumb cunts.

towncel said:
Femoids are okay with chad hitting them and justify it in their heads, creating cognitive dissonance
"H-he's not always like that! I can change him!"

"Oh, that's just how he shows his love! He likes to play rough!"

giphy.gif

Guess she wasn't able to detect his 'bad personality'

Anonymous said:
Men hit women as a last resort, & is often deserved.
This for real. He either is on roids, is legitamitely sub 75 iq, has a personality disorder, or she fucking deserved it. All but the last are very low probability. Any male in society knows hitting a woman ESPECIALLY in public will get them raped in prison for life. A man would only hit a women in public if she truly deserved it.

They don't know what they want. They say they don't like abusive men, yet they deep down actually love it.

SubhumanTrash said:
Guy was closed fist punching her in public. This made my day. Girls want to make their bed.. let them lay in it :D

Don't pretend that your happy because of this. Deep inside, you and I truly know, that you can become a much better boyfriend than that jerk. You will care for her and treat her well, unlike her current boyfriend. You are a niceguy inside. Don't try to hide that.

They end up liking it if it's from low inhib Chad.

LMAO hope she screamed in pain  :)

Virginp0wers said:
thats kind of fucked up.

maybe she shouldnt have chosen abusive chad.

Nothing matters if he is attractive.

Reminder that women voluntarily choose to be in relationships with violent Chads who beat them

Don't you EVER feel sorry for these girls, don't be a whiteknight cuck

She'll brag about being able to take his punches to her friends later.

They're a braindead species.

She got no sympathy from me. Same kind of girl who would reject me, in favour of a guy who beats her.

I saw a foid getting roughed up one day. My friend, concerned, asked if we should call the cops. I laid back, took my hits off the blunt, and said "nah."

these abusive chads can do what they want and still get prime pu$$y

we got the free trial of life (without the main features) they got the premium version