Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a foidlet curry with a tall chadpreet

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Lol I was just sitting on the bench and saw this 5'0 foidlet curry with her tall long hair chadpreet husband(probably). They were looking so ridiculous and laughable to be candid:lul:.
I wonder don't these foids feel weird and uncomfortable in being with the guys who are like 1 feet taller than them??
Anyway, She was holding his hands like he's gold or somthing so precious she doesn't want to get lost. Then, she saw me looking at them and she started holding his hands more firmly and getting closer to him as if she wants to make me feel jealous or seeing me as a threat. I was just hoping they don't give birth to a son, otherwise one day he'd be here harping on ire against his subhuman mom and foolish dad.

when i was in high school the tallest guy in my class (195cm - 6'4) was with fucking midget around 150cm (less than 5'0) but she was pretty though
she could wrap her arm slightly above his hips while standing