Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saw a Foid at the Sandwich shop

NeuroAsshole

NeuroAsshole

Greycel
She was fat, had a somewhat bareably face and some huge knockers too, should fuck a chad in a heart beat but i got some glances in on her and her mom, she was arabic i think, honestly didnt know what else to say to her at a fucking food shop of all places, im a fat fuck too btw, anyways im starting to want to retreat more indoors until school starts up again, been trying to find a job around my area and so far i only got 2 interviews, fucking jackasses wouldnt hire me, fucking cocksuckers, but anyways yea thats how my day went

Okay NeuroAsshole

i used to see a stacy a lot of times when i go to buy a pizza every Saturday so i had to change the pizza shop i went to just to avoid seeing that nasty chad chasing whore. and now i don't even feel like buying food anymore from restaurants. maybe just keep cooking in the house

I have seen whores in their sexy outfits to attract chads at the beach

Why are you telling us about your fatass adventure to buy food

Why are you telling us about your fatass adventure to buy food
Crypto Be You GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Honestly, it is difficult for straight men to ignore attractive foids because men are naturally attracted to women's bodies, but low iq women keep saying, "you shouldn't be looking down there" this goes against male biology, smh, women are seriously retarded, their brains are rotting. If they don't wanna be catcalled then don't dress like a whore, it's that fucking simple.