Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a foid at a restaurant alone

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This shocked me heavily, because first of all, I’ve never seen a foid go anywhere out alone, especially at a restaurant where everyone eats together. Then I realized, that’s a male only thing, as only time I see people going out alone anywhere, it’s always true cels.

JFL. I was utterly shocked. I waited to see if maybe she got stood up or something but no, this foid really just went out to eat alone. JFL it’s so depressing how shocking something like this is, when you see it happen all the time with lonely males.

Last edited:
Inb4 they ask if you approached her

Was she ugly, average, or good looking (doubt this last one).

I saw this when I went out last time to an event (it was a pretty big event). they were pretty attractive and definitely took me by suprise.

She probably got approached by a pack of dozen thirsty orbiters as soon as she walked out. "That's muh only chance I need to get her!!!!" only to have a bunch of other dudes drooling the same fantasy in their stupid head. She laughed it off and went home to get smashed by her ONS Chad Tinder match who refused to wine-n-dine her.

She was probably chadfished by a brocel :feelsLightsaber:

She probably got approached by a pack of dozen thirsty orbiters as soon as she walked out. "That's muh only chance I need to get her!!!!" only to have a bunch of other dudes drooling the same fantasy in their stupid head. She laughed it off and went home to get smashed by her ONS Chad Tinder match who refused to wine-n-dine her.
tbh

the difference is holes choose to go alone, they have people who would go with them.

trucels have no choice

Probably was the girl I met online whom I lied and said I was 6’4

I’m 5’4 :feelsrope:

Not surprising since she was a tall black nigress. Seeing super ugly foids alone isn't a very big surprise for me; big surprise is when you see high tier bitch or stacy alone.

Not everyone likes foidlets

Yep, I want a noodlewhore that absolutely height-mogs me. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Unfortunately I've only met like 5 or so in my life that do. :feelswhat:

Toilets by themselves is not rare where I'm from, I often see some traveling alone, not all toilets are "social wizards" as many of them are just as awkward as most of us. The difference is that we are the ones who have to do the approaching and most shy toilets are totally creeped out by men approaching them in general, in fact it's better to approach a non-shy toilet than a shy toilet simply because the shy one (read: more Neurotic one) is more likely to get offended by unwanted small talk and more likely to overreact. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Our daughters will most likely be the "Ewww, a creep approached me" kind of toilets, it takes an emotionally stable toilet to not be offended by unsolicited attention from sub-Chad's.