Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a female that was 3 inches shorter than me, and was my looksmatch at Walmart.

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Split second thought of how i would like to pu...

No... i cut out of that thinking and remembered that 5/10 looking men have to fight over genetically deformed women, yeah that quickly switches my thinking every time i get those thoughts when i see shorter women - knowing i am a 3/10 due to my height.

Chromozoned again fb 6050929

Good on you for being realistic. If you were to approach the "woman" you should only do so to make her feel just a hint of the pain you've felt over the years. She would of turned you down instantly and your last light of hope would of finally been blacked out. Leaving you to LDAR or finally ascend from the pain via suicide.

Volcel for not approaching her.

Kek.

>looksmatch

Uh sub-Chads deserve nothing except landwhales with cockroach faces, t. society

You had it and ya blew it op. Could have talked to her since u mog her heightwise

You had it and ya blew it op. Could have talked to her since u mog her heightwise
I will never speak to a woman with the intention of fucking her, ever.

You should've gone and spoken to her tbh.. At this point we all have fuck all to lose.