Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saw a female take a picture of me at chick fil a

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
I placed a pick up order for 30 chicken nuggets and when I went to pick it up it wasn't ready yet so I sat down at the bench and one of the females waiting in line to order pulled out her phone, pointed it to where I was sitting and tapped the screen then pulled it up to her face and started tapping on it
the nuggets were all for me btw but she couldn't have known

I would have demanded to see her phone to see if she took a picture; foids would lose their shit if they thought some subhuman took a picture of them, so why let this double standard bullshit persist?

Why I never leave

I would have demanded to see her phone to see if she took a picture; foids would lose their shit if they thought some subhuman took a picture of them, so why let this double standard bullshit persist?
I just wanted some nuggets

"teehee! what an ugly nigger im gonna show how ugly this subhuman is to chad and my other female humanoid friends! :foidSoy:"

when ordering food isnt possible i always call up the place to ask them if they can make my order for pickup

quick operation

in and out

You should do the same (and post the creepshots here :feelsautistic:)

chad trait
Women ignore me as if I’m a ghost Casper type beat

I placed a pick up order for 30 chicken nuggets and when I went to pick it up it wasn't ready yet so I sat down at the bench and one of the females waiting in line to order pulled out her phone, pointed it to where I was sitting and tapped the screen then pulled it up to her face and started tapping on it
the nuggets were all for me btw but she couldn't have known
Were the nuggets good?

Maybe she thought you were cute

Wouldnt do that. Women have so much power and if you decide to go to her as sub5 she can just scream and claim that you wanted to touch or molest her

Were the nuggets good?
yeah, after 20 or so I kinda wished I had ordered some type of sweet sauce like polynesian, the saltiness gets to you specially when in total I ate more than twice the recommended sodium intake on this meal alone. would do it again though
Maybe she thought you were cute
nothing about her demeanor gave me that impression