Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a fat foid

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
I was having an amazing day until I saw a fat mutt foid with a normie white guy next to her while walking down the street. The creature was painful to look at and I made sure to pass by as quickly as possible.

Why are these subhumans allowed to exist? I would gladly accept globohomo climate measures if it meant that I get to see less of these "people."

I see this regularly sadly

I was having an amazing day until I saw a fat mutt foid with a normie white guy next to her while walking down the street. The creature was painful to look at and I made sure to pass by as quickly as possible.

Why are these subhumans allowed to exist? I would gladly accept globohomo climate measures if it meant that I get to see less of these "people."
The question should be, why arent simps who date these women stoned to death?

Why won't klaus schwab just starve these pieces of shit already:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
They don’t want that they want to make us fat with oxidized fat. They want to make the world like what humans were in Wall-E.

Women with a BMI over 25 should be converted into biofuel.

Expected, really; with increasing foid standards and hypergamy, the normie likely got desperate on some online dating site and got whatever landwhale would take him, making it even more bleak for the average sub 5 male. :feelsUgh:

Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:

Only policies reducing these foid standards by targeting hypergamous behaviour and moral degeneracy can ease it; that, or a massive imbalance in the gender ratio that currently enables MTBs to easily be able to go for Chadlites and get them. :feelshehe:

They are so disgusting man fuck. They are actual subhumans, not me.

Imagine if men could control their height by going to some height gym. I’m sure 100% of us would be at least 6 foot.

Meanwhile, fat women have the opportunity to change, yet 70% of foids are landwhales lmao