Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Saw a fat chick today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Today I went to the pizza place for lunch like I said I was going to. There was this fat girl there. Probably 250lbs minimum. Maybe closer to 300. She was dressed nicely and seemed to have decent hair and skin. Not one of those rare fat girls that you can tell are hot under the flab but she was ok looking. I looked at her and decided that I would certainly have sex with her. Date her, umm maybe if she was highly dedicated to lose weight. But then it hit me that I can’t even get this fat pig. She probably has a dozen orbiters and hundreds more on her dating app. :feelsrope:

Even the landwhales from TLC SMV-mog incels

Her body count would make any self respecting man vomit in his mouth.

Did you try talking to her? To see how she reacts.

Even the landwhales from TLC SMV-mog incels

I know man.... :cryfeels:

Did you try talking to her? To see how she reacts.
No but I was tempted to compliment her on her boots because she had some nice boots on. I just couldn’t bring myself to get rejected by a land whale that I was barely attracted to, too much suifuel.

Even if you lower your standards to landwhale, it's not enough since even the landwhale has plenty of options which are better than you.
It really is over if you're sub 6'0 and ugly.

chadlite only