Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Saw a dude going to prom alone

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
A former roastie co-worker I am friends with on FB posted a pic of her son going to prom. No sign of a female date but one of his bros (also without a date) is also in one of the pics. Sad thing is he’s not even that bad looking of a kid and still has to go to prom alone. No way I could do that. Not without filing anyway.

Sophomore year of highschool I went to homecoming alone and got punched and had an anxiety attack on the dance floor :lul:

suicidefuel

i'm glad my HS was so small they didn't even have a prom

Just a mogging factory to See who has value and who dosnt

( Dosnt Count for Woman since their value / Worth is intrinsic ( already given ) )

Idk why anyone would even bother going if they don’t have a date. Its a huge waste of time

Prom is an ancient relic of a time when almost every male could get a girl of some kind, times have changed

Tbh lots of people go to prom without a date these days. It’s like the entire point of it was circumvented because we’ve allowed foids to become so degenerate

will become the norm after another decade of hypergamy

I'm sorry but what a fucking loser. At least have some dignity and be alone, why do you have to parade your misery as a wallflower in front of the normies . . .

It's absolutely ridiculous that in polite society you can't say obvious things like this anymore

I'm sorry but what a fucking loser. At least have some dignity and be alone, why do you have to parade your misery as a wallflower in front of the normies . . .

It's absolutely ridiculous that in polite society you can't say obvious things like this anymore
I didn't go to my school dance at 14. Instead I got drunk and messaged a girl I liked on MSN messenger and she told me to kill myself :feelshaha:

I didn't go to my school dance at 14. Instead I got drunk and messaged a girl I liked on MSN messenger and she told me to kill myself :feelshaha:
Have you ever thought, that maybe, just maybe, you deserve to die? :soy:

The whole prom thing is a bs . Its a setup for chads and stacy to hookup.

What's the point then

Prom is an ancient relic of a time when almost every male could get a girl of some kind, times have changed

i didnt even go to my prom in the Uk, just sat at home playing vidya instead.

simpler times, wasnt forced to wageslave back then

Just a mogging factory to See who has value and who dosnt

( Dosnt Count for Woman since their value / Worth is intrinsic ( already given ) )