Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saw a currycel with a white foid today

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adi naa pilla ra... adi naa pilla
★★★★★
IMG 20240814 180655

Now today I had to go out for some retarded work :feelsjuice: and saw this :feelshaha: She looked Russian as far as I could tell :feelsUnreal: Ngl giga lifefuel after watching chinks take our woman, and only get back white stacies :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
bikers are the worst
bikepill

Curry"cels" should be banned. Curries can't be incels

bikers are the worst
bikepill
Curry foids have a huge weakness for men with bikes. Over for you as a currycel if you can't ride one. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ragefuel for @DarkStar

What are your thots y'all? :feelskek:

@Rapist @Acorn @AsakuraHao @Blackpill Monk @Copexodius Maximus @illumizoldyck @Incel @Jason Voorhees @Rapist @SmhChan @supersoldier @To koniec @WorthlessSlavicShit @zerozerozero

Curry foids have a huge weakness for men with bikes. Over for you as a currycel if you can't ride one. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
i am from iran..the same rule applies notwithstanding

@Rapist @Acorn @AsakuraHao @Blackpill Monk @Copexodius Maximus @illumizoldyck @Incel @Jason Voorhees @Rapist @SmhChan @supersoldier @To koniec @WorthlessSlavicShit @zerozerozero
fucking slavwhores are disgusting race traitors they need to be lynched :feelsree::feelsree:

(in GTA)

nothing surprising

@Chudpreet this is from Hyderabad :feelskek:

ola driver
Possible, but she had hand on his shoulders and was smiling and chatting with him, so probably not. I tried taking a video but the car moved apart :feelsUgh:

Ban all ethmic "cels"

Possible, but she had hand on his shoulders and was smiling and chatting with him, so probably not. I tried taking a video but the car moved apart :feelsUgh:
It's cope tbh he's riding a Yamaha.

You can earn good money stemmaxxing in Hyderabad he probably betabuxxed her hard.

Looks like even mayo foids have this weakness. And curries produces the worlds best bikes. We should boost our SMV with this :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsthink:
fucking slavwhores are disgusting race traitors they need to be lynched :feelsree::feelsree:

(in GTA)
I am not entirely sure if she's Russian though. I am really bad at telling whites apart :waitwhat: She had red hair. Do Russian have red hair?
nothing surprising
How? :feelswhat: He's a dalit even in India. With a white woman SMV why would she be settling with him? :feelsseriously:
It's cope tbh he's riding a Yamaha.

You can earn good money stemmaxxing in Hyderabad he probably betabuxxed her hard.
Yeah but all the richfags here roam in Audis and BMWs. They don't usually travel in bikes at all

Telugu mogger status doing what it's supposed to

Cope it could have been any South Indian. Only Mallus and Tamils are the real moggers :feelsree::feelsree:

I am not entirely sure if she's Russian though. I am really bad at telling whites apart :waitwhat: She had red hair. Do Russian have red hair?
Quite a few of them do, yes

A friend I had in my youth was part-Russian & had red-hair; he once mentioned that it was common in his ancestral region there.

@slavcel11 also said his mother is a red-head

Dude mogs me just for owning a motorbike.

She looked Russian as far as I could tell
Quite likely.

(in GTA)
Preach:yes:.

She had red hair. Do Russian have red hair?
There's apparently a Finnic minority in Russia which has a very high concentration of redheads.

e4dd6e16-d96f-4ebf-a5c6-78fe01d49592-620x513.jpeg

But anyway, percentages aside, you'll find both redheads and blondes in basically every part of Europe. I'm also not from a country with a lot of them according to the map and that didn't stop my sister from being one.

Just be curry is law. Unless you want to admit this is an obvious cherrypick.

@curryboy420 @currycel102 @Chudpreet @Pajeetsingh

Dude mogs me just for owning a motorbike.
Tbh I wouldn't want to own one

Too risky, and tons of them act like pricks at least on the roads here.
White-Sharia now.
There's apparently a Finnic minority in Russia which has a very high concentration of redheads.

e4dd6e16-d96f-4ebf-a5c6-78fe01d49592-620x513.jpeg

Ye this is what I heard about iirc.
But anyway, percentages aside, you'll find both redheads and blondes in basically every part of Europe.
I have a few relatives from my Med quarter who have dirty blondish hair.
I'm also not from a country with a lot of them according to the map and that didn't stop my sister from being one.
I'm mainly Celtic, yet most of us have some shade of brown(dark to light) & we have very few -if any- gingers/redheads in the family.

You have a sister? :feelsahh: Is she hot? :ahegao: I like Slavic foids
Yes, a plain looking 5/10 (to be expected given who's her brother:feelshmm:).

Tbh I wouldn't want to own one

Too risky, and tons of them act like pricks at least on the roads here.
Same, it was more about him owning a vehicle while I don't.

View attachment 1224638

Now today I had to go out for some retarded work :feelsjuice: and saw this :feelshaha: She looked Russian as far as I could tell :feelsUnreal: Ngl giga lifefuel after watching chinks take our woman, and only get back white stacies :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Based currycel

I didn't even cherry"pick", I just photographed what I saw :feelsthink: No but the point is in my entire life I only saw like 10 cumskins irl. And all of them were single or white couples. This was the first time I saw a curry cumskin couple irl :feelskek: and that too had to be with a dalit. I am surprised till this second
Peak India moment

Even more than @wereq asking for users moms bikini pics.
Yeah :chad:
Yes, a plain looking 5/10 (to be expected given who's her brother:feelshmm:).
If you don't mind, can you please send me her underskirt pics? Only if you don't mind though :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsokman:

Also this is a Slavic whore. Take the Slav pill. I am sorry but JBE is law for Slavic foids :feelsbadman:

If you don't mind, can you please send me her underskirt pics? Only if you don't mind though :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsokman:
Funny GIF

This is probably the most Indian thing ever said on .is :feelshaha::feelshaha:

@Chudpreet @wereq

Also this is a Slavic whore. Take the Slav pill. I am sorry but JBE is law for Slavic foids :feelsbadman:
JBB is law in America for Mayowhores also

I don't have one or else:feelsugh:

JBB is law in America for Mayowhores also
At this point JBW is only effectively applicable with noodle whores. That too mostly from underdeveloped poor chink countries. Would you agree?

@Regenerator

At this point JBW is only effectively applicable with noodle whores. That too mostly from underdeveloped poor chink countries. Would you agree?

@Regenerator
Yes I agree

JBW only works in Asia, and for it to work in the more developed ones(Singapore, China, Cuckrea, Japan, etc) you have to be at least solidly MTN and/or actually tall for it to work.

In other cases, it's just betabuxxing but you have the halo of coming from a country which wealthmogs theirs to oblivion(due to being White).

@Regenerator
"JBW" Does not exist at all.

Yup Telugus is just a misspelling of teraChad. Isn't it weird that he's the only one here and almost never talks about his inceldom.

Yup Telugus is just a misspelling of teraChad.
Cope. Only Tamils and Mallus are moggers :cryfeels:
Isn't it weird that he's the only one here and almost never talks about his inceldom.
Shut up :feelsmega: Don't think you are on to something. ALL curries are truecel, stop incel shaming and doubting :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

"JBW" Does not exist at all.
Exactly. :yes:

Just be White in the literal sense would imply most/all Whites could easily ascend just on that fact alone. Whilst I don't deny, Whiteness can add a halo, it is only applicable to certain types in certain situations: You have to be MTN-HTN+NT and/or just rich in which case it's betabuxxing for it to work, therefore many Whites are too autistic, ugly, short, or some awful combination of any of these to ascend, therefore JBW is false.