Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL saw a curry orbiter

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
he made friends with these 2 girls, and he's definitely not Chadpreet. These two white foids have friendzoned him and its extremely pathetic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I used to be an orbiter. Believe me, those retards genuinely think they have a chance.

I'm not their friend, I'm just a classmate. :feelsrope: I can't believe you saw me today, wtf. I was with two white girls. This can't be a coincidence.

I'm not their friend, I'm just a classmate. :feelsrope: I can't believe you saw me today, wtf. I was with two white girls. This can't be a coincidence.
Check with pm if you attend same school, confirm in this topic then.

OOF :woke::woke::woke:

pure coincidence goy

i live in U.S, dont u live in Morrocco or somewhere in Europe?

IF YOU TWO GUYS MET THIS IS GONNA BE BIG :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Turns out it's just a coincidence. One hell of a freaky coincidence at that. Both girls were legit Stacy-tier.

Turns out it's just a coincidence. One hell of a freaky coincidence at that. Both girls were legit Stacy-tier.
Tbh it's good to talk to stacies sometimes. Hear about gossips and such. Can be useful to you tbh.

tell him about the blackpill

Tbh it's good to talk to stacies sometimes. Hear about gossips and such. Can be useful to you tbh.

When we left the classroom, they quickly hurried into the bathroom without even saying goodbye to me. :feelsrope:

When we left the classroom, they quickly hurried into the bathroom without even saying goodbye to me. :feelsrope:
Well fuck. Probably to take some nudes for a chad.

Manipulatives bitches

Proud to have never been in orbit. Poor blindcels.

I used to see pajeets orbiting white foids all the time back when I would still go to uni. I wish I was lo inhib enough to go and tell them that it's not worth it.