Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a curry Chadlite holding hands with a recessed jaw low tier white Becky

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Yesterday whilst out on a walk, I think they had kids but fuck she had virtually no chin whatsoever and was 3/10 at best aka my looks match and really thin looking hair. But if you want to get with such women you need to be Chadlite or above these days. It was kinda brutal knowing that the likes of me would be skipped on dating apps by her.

Water is wet.

pd958zc12qe71.png

Yesterday whilst out on a walk, I think they had kids but fuck she had virtually no chin whatsoever and was 3/10 at best aka my looks match and really thin looking hair. But if you want to get with such women you need to be Chadlite or above these days. It was kinda brutal knowing that the likes of me would be skipped on dating apps by her.

Water is wet.
Yeah i loose respect for chad/Chadlite/Chaddos that hunt for landwhales and settle with uggos when they are way out of the chads league

Its beyond over for standardcels like me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yeah i loose respect for chad/Chadlite/Chaddos that hunt for landwhales and settle with uggos when they are way out of the chads league
She was probably all he could get to stick around these days.

We're fighting over non-existent scraps at this point.

If only grandpa knew how bad things were.
He does, He was the one who posted it on reddit with the text not 100% sure but i believe it could be

Just Be Curry is law. Curry men stealing all snowbunnies

Still much better than any currywhore

brutal, deathnics will simp for any white toilet even if she was a low tier scum and never even care to fuck their deathnic stacies

If he was really a Chadlite, he could've gotten a mid-tier curry Becky, but he's a cumwhore-worshipping ethnictard and ended up getting literal trash.

He could do better with foids of his own race but he decided to be a white worshipper, kek

White foids have these brown boys in a chokehold