Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Saw a couple holding each other arm in arm

Immolator

Immolator

Reverse redeeming
★★★★★
tbf I've usually seen couples hold hands with each other, but this looked like they were wrapping their arms together and happily walking along while I sort of felt like shit on the inside as I saw them.

Seeing a couple kissing each other is way worse

I sort of felt like shit on the inside as I saw them.
That feel. I can't watch/read/listen to anything that has romance or romantic subplots. It hits too close to home.

That feel. I can't watch/read/listen to anything that has romance or romantic subplots. It hits too close to home.
Same i get bitter af, like watching a movie or show and then a kissing, handholding, hugging scene pops up, I lose interest quickly.

Seeing a couple kissing each other is way worse
true I remember seeing some teenage couple holding each other close, even the whore got in close and gave a quick kiss the dude in lips while everyone was still around. I still can't forget it even over 6 months later.

its literally the best weapon to go ER with (in roblox)
Yes but you gan get shot easily u need heavy tank armor, which also makes u slow. And only 30m range

No arm holding for your personality, incel