Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a chad with a harem of foids today.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
one of the most brutal things I have witnessed in a while. Saw legit a chad with a harem of 4 college foids orbitting him down the street. That’s the horrible part of ever passing a college campus, you see shit like this. Even more brutal when you recall that study that apparently 55% of college dudes admit to being incel :feelshaha:

Even more brutal when you recall that study that apparently 55% of college dudes admit to being incel :feelshaha:
That is brutal, because so many college dudes are incel and yet it is forbidden for us to speak out about our situation and band together & form a union or a movement, meanwhile campuses are full of chicks, Beckys & Stacies walking around with tall Chads
That number (55%) is probably higher if you take into account dudes who did not take the survey or who are incels in denial, who think that because they lost their virginity to a fat chick in HS while wearing a condom and neither of them came that that counts as not being incel :bluepill:

probably a normie

one of the most brutal things I have witnessed in a while. Saw legit a chad with a harem of 4 college foids orbitting him down the street. That’s the horrible part of ever passing a college campus, you see shit like this. Even more brutal when you recall that study that apparently 55% of college dudes admit to being incel :feelshaha:
Those shitty studies also claim that a large percentage of foids are incels.

Those shitty studies also claim that a large percentage of foids are incels.
Doesn’t matter. When you remember that you have to account for toilet retardo logic, it makes their claims make sense. For instance, they often “don’t count” kissing or bjs as intimacy, etc. (but men do, to boost their count up kek). Also, they sometimes will straight up “not count” some sex because they decided they didn’t like the guy after, etc. no such thing as a incel foid, so throw that garbage idea into the trash immediately and salvage what useful data there is.

This is the kind of stuff that makes you want to go on a rampage

Doesn’t matter. When you remember that you have to account for toilet retardo logic, it makes their claims make sense. For instance, they often “don’t count” kissing or bjs as intimacy, etc. (but men do, to boost their count up kek). Also, they sometimes will straight up “not count” some sex because they decided they didn’t like the guy after, etc. no such thing as a incel foid, so throw that garbage idea into the trash immediately and salvage what useful data there is.
so you're admitting that those surveys aren't to be trusted?

so you're admitting that those surveys aren't to be trusted?
They can be, you just have to dissect what is obviously retarded lies. For instance foids claiming to be sexless is utterly hilarious comedy tier, unless you consider the possibility of being chadsexual.

I see this everyday in a park near my house.

Tbh I'd have no problem seeing this, but the problem is that pathetic incels turn betabuxxers and cucks for these same whores later in life.

I commute to Boston and encounter Chads like this every fucking 200 feet when walking downtown. It’s brutal. All these rich Chads and Foids have not only had it easy their entire lives as their parents pay for their entire education but their wealth has given them so much free time to socialize and work on themselves. At the very least there are quite a bit of ricecel students in the city, which are much more respectable

They can be, you just have to dissect what is obviously retarded lies. For instance foids claiming to be sexless is utterly hilarious comedy tier, unless you consider the possibility of being chadsexual.
this.

only time a foid will be without sex is volcel waiting for Chad...

and even then I don't believe her. :feelsclown::feelswhat:

I commute to Boston and encounter Chads like this every fucking 200 feet when walking downtown. It’s brutal. All these rich Chads and Foids have not only had it easy their entire lives as their parents pay for their entire education but their wealth has given them so much free time to socialize and work on themselves. At the very least there are quite a bit of ricecel students in the city, which are much more respectable
:feelsbadman:

the chad was @Broly

Broly

I would avoid at all times if I was you.

uni is the most concentrated suifuel
Follow

Witnessed concentrated suifuel some time back on the train: 6'3 college chad (his head could touch the train bar) had 3 other college foids orbiting him. 2 of them were fat femlets which I towered over(despite being only 5'4) and one was a 5'6 stacylite. They were all giggling and smiling at him and laughed at everytjing he said, and he wasnt even joking or anything. Meanwhile I just stood behind them and tried to hide my face under my cap:feelsrope::feelsrope::fuk::fuk: fucking suifuel moment