Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw a Chad today

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
While eating food to feed my inferior subhuman body, many inches taller than me with a granite jaw and a powerful brow of peace. Must have been 6'4"-5". Looked like 9" wrists. Every part of my body was tingling with inferiority standing in line next to him. I touched my shitty recessed chin and it felt tiny and disgusting in comparison. He was on the borderline in between dimorphic and acromegalic, so he didn't look freaky either. He made everyone else in the restaurant feel like a aboriginal

Unfortunately there weren’t any females there for me to analyse any interactions between them and chad.

should've nudged a fucking katana in his skull and renderred that privileged nigger mentally retarded for the rest of his life, even then he would still win.

should've nudged a fucking katana in his skull and renderred that privileged nigger mentally retarded for the rest of his life, even then he would still win.
I'm high inhib as fuck:feelskek:

Brutal; though no point in attempting to analyze... :feelsjuice:

You already know foids would worship and treat him like a living god simply for existing. :feelsclown:

the sight of Chads normies and foids fills me with rage :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Hitman 5n

This skull or death