Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saw a brown dude with a white foid

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
★★★★★
Was driving outside and at a red light i saw a sorta brownish guy, probably mexican, with a weird looking mustache, looked kinda like a 4, with a white foid. If that alone doesn't shock you, she was TALLER THAN HIM. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE? And I know they're partners because they were handholding. He wasn't dressed up either so I doubt he was moneymaxxed or anything, so i doubt he's betabuxxing. How the fuck did this mexican dude score a white foid?

people in your head don't count bluefag

I see brown dudes with white foids all the time. My neighbor is literally an ogremaxxed fat currycel and he has a white gf who is actually kinda cute

I see brown dudes with white foids all the time. My neighbor is literally an ogremaxxed fat currycel and he has a white gf who is actually kinda cute
How. Maybe 1/4 - 1/3rd of all couples I see irl is JBW and the rest are racematched.
Whereabouts do you live because it's clearly much better than Cuckada

Dark triad / lowlife drugger. Or just a Pushover that is easy to controll

Was driving outside and at a red light i saw a sorta brownish guy, probably mexican, with a weird looking mustache, looked kinda like a 4, with a white foid. If that alone doesn't shock you, she was TALLER THAN HIM. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE? And I know they're partners because they were handholding. He wasn't dressed up either so I doubt he was moneymaxxed or anything, so i doubt he's betabuxxing. How the fuck did this mexican dude score a white foid?

oofy doofy pilled! :blackpill: :feelsrope:

I've said this a hundred times before interracial dating is not that uncommon. It is rare to see average ethnics or FOBs with white girls but above average ethnics don't have a lot of problem dating outside their race. They are usually decent looking westernized, socially well adjusted, and have good jobs.

Dark triad / lowlife drugger. Or just a Pushover that is easy to controll
this was in the normie kinda hangout mall type part of town, i don't think he was dark triad. why would she date a pushover? i thought foids hate betas
people in your head don't count bluefag
stop lying faggotcel, no one dates shitskins
stop coping dude, go outside and you might see it too.
I've said this a hundred times before interracial dating is not that uncommon. It is rare to see average ethnics with white girls but above average ethnics don't have a lot of problems dating outside their race. They are usually decent looking westernized, socially well adjusted, and have good jobs.
this guy was not above average. he had a fugly mustache and he was SHORTER THAN HER, and she wasn't fat or ugly or anything either.
oofy doofy pilled! :blackpill: :feelsrope:
i wonder if i can oofy doofy maxx, i easily look like a supervillain with my big nose and have the perfect supervillain smile if i point my head down

take photos or fuck off graycel

Being NT will always create some anomalies in the redpill. IT will say personality or some shit though

this was in the normie kinda hangout mall type part of town, i don't think he was dark triad. why would she date a pushover? i thought foids hate betas

this guy was not above average. he had a fugly mustache and he was SHORTER THAN HER, and she wasn't fat or ugly or anything either.

i wonder if i can oofy doofy maxx, i easily look like a supervillain with my big nose and have the perfect supervillain smile if i point my head down
Either an outlier or could be NT/thugmaxxed.

A win for us mexicans :smonk::yes:

Congrats to him

take photos or fuck off grayceli
I was in London last year and saw many interracial couples. Pakistanis, Indians, Asians and blacks with white gfs. I did not see any FOBs with white girls tho.

Pakistani with Slavic gf. Had a posh British accent and looked like the bootleg version of Zayn Malik.

2113203 Screenshot 2020 11 15 at 101809

Asian manlet with a HTB

2113229 Screenshot 2020 11 15 at 110220

I can post more pics if u want but it's not really that difficult to get a Becky

Last edited:
There will always be exceptions to the rule. The same way fags and trannies exist there will exist women who go against biology and are attracted to those of low genetic quality. Doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things, just one relationship.

I was in London last year and saw many interracial couples. Pakistanis, Indians, Asians and blacks with white gfs. I did not see any FOBs with white girls tho.

Pakistani with Slavic gf. Had a posh British accent and looked like the bootleg version of Zayn Malik.

View attachment 607099

Asian manlet with a HTB

View attachment 607103

I can post more pics if u want but it's not really that difficult to get a Becky
Chadpreets:feelsjuice:

Chadpreets:feelsjuice:
Can count on my fingers the number of times I've seen 8+ south Asians. I don't see ethnic chads very often but when I do. They mog hard. This one time at the tube I bumped into a chadpreet. He looked unreal. Looked like Indian Henry Cavill. Insane bones+6'2 and jacked.. Mogged everyone around to utter oblivion.

Where do you reside to have witnessed such a rare occurence?

Mostly mexican and asian area, hmmm.... sounds like majority minority areas in some cities in soCal, SF bay area, or Texas. Maybe some areas in NYC,

oh by the way that's the only actual couple i've seen outside in a while, i normally never see couples outside at all

Last edited:
There are woman that like utter control of others , sick shits.

When I was a kid it was absolutely ropefuel being forced to visit family and hearing my chaddam cousins (who also beat and bullied me until I was scared of even the idea of seeing them) talk about stretching tight white girls.

Hispanics in the south win because they can thugmaxx even easier than blacks honestly by involving themselves with the cocaine trade and ascending via desperate and withdrawing crack whores

Only smaller guys that i have seen with decent foids were dark triad af

View attachment 607099

Asian manlet with a HTB

View attachment 607103

they are not even couples ffs