Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a bluepilled Incel get brutally rejected today.

He was too autistic to process the rejection

I would be able to cope a lot better if I had that level of autism. Instead, I'm autistic enough to creep out females, but not autistic enough to be completely oblivious to their negative reactions to me. And not autistic enough to qualify for disabilitybux either. FML.

I find that guys who look like that-nerdy, fat, ugly, possibly ethnic- are almost universally bluepilled. This whole forum mogs them to death and somehow they still indulge in their delusional copes(along with cheetos, minecraft, and hentai).

It's really neck-and-neck between white bitches and latinas when it comes to the worst race of women. I never thought any race would come close to white women when it comes to being complete bitches, but latinas are really giving them a run for their money in recent years.

On my recent trip, I was sitting on a train and, on two separate occasions, witnessed two stuck-up Hispanic cunts immediately move to a different part of the train after taking one look at my face. This is something that I've only had white women do before.
this is so fucking true