Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a bluepilled Incel get brutally rejected today.

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
It was in my last lecture hall of the day. I couldn't exactly hear the whole exchange, but this what I think was said:

This obese classic nerdy-incel-faced incel was saving a seat for his normie friend in class. This dude had the typical mouthbreathing incel look. I had him pegged for a bluepilled incel for a long time, and today I finally got some proof. Well some hispanic fem sat next to him and he was like, "hey that seat is reserved for my friend!" The fem said nothing and moved a seat down. Now this fem was like a 4/10 at best. She was ugly and ethnic, but honestly she was one of those hispanics who look almost white. She was short and wide, but she wasn't too fat. She had outrageously large boobs too, but still her face and generally poorly shaped body brought her rating down.

Well this idiot bluepilled incel thought he had just opened the door for conversation with this roastie. He kept talking about the seat saving issue by saying things like, "I can tell which seat is my friends because we sit in the same seats each day and they have these names on the back of them." (Our seats in this lecture hall were donated and they all say the name of the rich old person who donated them).

Well she was super annoyed that this incel was talking to her... She was ignoring him and rolling her eyes as he kept going on and on about saving the seat and trying to talk to her. It was so awkward that even I felt bad for him.

The worst part was as he kept going on and on about the situation trying to get her to talk to him, she put her earbuds in to ignore him. That was the most brutal rejection I've seen in a while. Putting in earbuds while an Incel is trying to talk to you has to be one of the coldest shoulders a fem could give.

Honestly he deserves it. He's a bluepilled Incel who thinks he is a normie, and that pisses me off. I'm glad he got rejected, and I hope it leads him to the blackpill so that his life becomes better.

That's how I talked with my first crush back in HS. I thought talking to a girl will get you laid lol

Fuck that bitch. I hope he goes ER.

Fuck that bitch. I hope he goes ER.
nah i hate bluepilled cucks more than females. hope he ropes and dies on his own somewhere

Face isn't the most important thing for men, its being large. At least that way you're dominant and people are willing to respect you/fear you. If that incel was 6'5 260 with the same face things would've been much different

It was in my last lecture hall of the day. I couldn't exactly hear the whole exchange, but this what I think was said:

This obese classic nerdy-incel-faced incel was saving a seat for his normie friend in class. This dude had the typical mouthbreathing incel look. I had him pegged for a bluepilled incel for a long time, and today I finally got some proof. Well some hispanic fem sat next to him and he was like, "hey that seat is reserved for my friend!" The fem said nothing and moved a seat down. Now this fem was like a 4/10 at best. She was ugly and ethnic, but honestly she was one of those hispanics who look almost white. She was short and wide, but she wasn't too fat. She had outrageously large boobs too, but still her face and generally poorly shaped body brought her rating down.

Well this idiot bluepilled incel thought he had just opened the door for conversation with this roastie. He kept talking about the seat saving issue by saying things like, "I can tell which seat is my friends because we sit in the same seats each day and they have these names on the back of them." (Our seats in this lecture hall were donated and they all say the name of the rich old person who donated them).

Well she was super annoyed that this incel was talking to her... She was ignoring him and rolling her eyes as he kept going on and on about saving the seat and trying to talk to her. It was so awkward that even I felt bad for him.

The worst part was as he kept going on and on about the situation trying to get her to talk to him, she put her earbuds in to ignore him. That was the most brutal rejection I've seen in a while. Putting in earbuds while an Incel is trying to talk to you has to be one of the coldest shoulders a fem could give.

Honestly he deserves it. He's a bluepilled Incel who thinks he is a normie, and that pisses me off. I'm glad he got rejected, and I hope it leads him to the blackpill so that his life becomes better.
how can life get better by taking the blackpill, explain?

It's over for UNCcels

Serious question - can an obese person be an incel?

This hurt to read.
You should invite the guy here.

Honestly sounds a lot like autism.

Face isn't the most important thing for men, its being large. At least that way you're dominant and people are willing to respect you/fear you. If that incel was 6'5 260 with the same face things would've been much different
lifefuel

He probably was autistic, or a complete dumbass to not pick up on social cues like that. Also why the fuck was he so fixated on a dam seat, he deserved to be reject tbh, I would also get mad if he didn't shut up about some stupid seat I didn't give a fuck about.

He probably was autistic, or a complete dumbass to not pick up on social cues like that. Also why the fuck was he so fixated on a dam seat, he deserved to be reject tbh, I would also get mad if he didn't shut up about some stupid seat I didn't give a fuck about.

Yeah i dont think he was trying to run normie game,he just didnt knew better,i laughed while reading op post but i feel bad for the guy

nah i hate bluepilled cucks more than females. hope he ropes and dies on his own somewhere
Most guys tend to be Bluepill until they turn Blackpilled.

We learn our place in a hard way.

I've seen so many dumb blue pilled college incels try to flirt with girls and get brutally shutdown, yet they never learn their lesson.

Recently some dude in my group table who looked like alphadestiny was trying to flirt with an 8/10 stacy, and this fucking moron couldn't detect the most basic signals that express lack of interest, such as one word answers, cold remarks and short awkward laughs at his cringey attempt at humour. She finally just got up and left since the idiot wouldn't stop conversing with her, this shit was pure comedy and i was trying so hard to hold back laughter.

That's so rude of that cunt

Jfl @ being such an autist that you’d consider taking about your class seat small talk.

I've seen so many dumb blue pilled college incels try to flirt with girls and get brutally shutdown, yet they never learn their lesson.

Recently some dude in my group table who looked like alphadestiny was trying to flirt with an 8/10 stacy, and this fucking moron couldn't detect the most basic signals that express lack of interest, such as one word answers, cold remarks and short awkward laughs at his cringey attempt at humour. She finally just got up and left since the idiot wouldn't stop conversing with her, this shit was pure comedy and i was trying so hard to hold back laughter.
what are the basic signals that express intrest?

Yeah bro being a "large" ugly cunt would have solved his face.fuck u lookism fag.

The bluepill is dangerous for Incels

Pretty much a standard rejection. Some of you are apparently not living in veteran mode.

not really being bluepilled as an ugly male leads to realization of blackpill.
Yeah but these bluepilled actions can lead to public humiliations and this is why the blackpill should spread

In college, I saw wannabe PUA's follow girls after they've walked away from them. But the worst rejection was in a lecture hall. We were in an upper balcony that was walled off and hard to navigate (you can only enter the row from one side). This chinless wannabe started shouting to a hotass girl 3 rows down from him. He literally asked her if he could come sit next to her. She ignored the fuck out of him. He then gave her a goofy thumbs up and asked "is that a yes?". The worst part is, I saw him walking around after class with a cocky stride and an equally cocky expression on his face. Nobody acts like that unless they've been indoctrinated by PUA.

Why do people in general take life so seriously?

I was like this until the blackpill tbh. Now I don't mind having conversations about anything to anybody

It's really neck-and-neck between white bitches and latinas when it comes to the worst race of women. I never thought any race would come close to white women when it comes to being complete bitches, but latinas are really giving them a run for their money in recent years.

On my recent trip, I was sitting on a train and, on two separate occasions, witnessed two stuck-up Hispanic cunts immediately move to a different part of the train after taking one look at my face. This is something that I've only had white women do before.

It's really neck-and-neck between white bitches and latinas when it comes to the worst race of women. I never thought any race would come close to white women when it comes to being complete bitches, but latinas are really giving them a run for their money in recent years.

On my recent trip, I was sitting on a train and, on two separate occasions, witnessed two stuck-up Hispanic cunts immediately move to a different part of the train after taking one look at my face. This is something that I've only had white women do before.
Shit. Was it @ home or in South America?

He was probably 6'2 260. He was running ogre game and still got rejected. Ogres do not get more respect from women than small ugly cels, but they would get more respect from other men probably.

Yeah bro being a "large" ugly cunt would have solved his face.fuck u lookism fag.

I didn't mention his size, but he actually indeed was a large dude. Definitely over 6'0 and definitely ogre af.

Pretty much a standard rejection. Some of you are apparently not living in veteran mode.

I personally haven't witnessed in person a rejection this brutal without the guy even realizing how rejected he was getting.

I personally haven't witnessed in person a rejection this brutal without the guy even realizing how rejected he was getting.
I got worse when I still approached. Most rejections I witnessed though were friendzonings and favor cuckings.

I got worse when I still approached. Most rejections I witnessed though were friendzonings and favor cuckings.

I'm sure approaching as an Incel will give exclusively volatile results. If you did it enough, I'm sure you got worse than I could even imagine.

I'm sure approaching as an Incel will give exclusively volatile results. If you did it enough, I'm sure you got worse than I could even imagine.
You bet. The one being approached is in a clear position of power. And you know what women do with power: abuse, abuse, abuse. Not even Chad gets away with cold approaching without getting critically burned. There was a thread a few days ago showing a video with this PUA who looks a bit like Paul Walker who got totally molestered on the street trying to pick up women.

Fuck all y'all hating on this dude. Sounds like a nice, cool guy

JFL at that autistic AF exchange

"this seat is for my friend I know it's for my friend because my friend sits here everyday and we even wrote our names on the chairs so that everyone knows that these are our chairs"

Can't get much more 'tistic than that.

This is what creates incels. He will never forget what happened to him.

Holy shit did he even recover from that kind of rejection? brutal.

shoulda black pilled him. eventually im gonna start carrying eggshell business cards and handing them out to incels i see IRL

Is that kid retarded? That’s one of the most autistic things I’ve ever heard. Reminds me of this annoying fat kid I use to sit too who literally once took my earbud out to show me some stupid ass Pokémon drawings on YouTube. I want to slap the shit out that kid. Every conversation topic he brought up was just so stupid.

His fixation over a fucking seat and his issue with sitting with his friend is severely autistic. It would also piss me off if some autist fuck keeps talking over my ear.