Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saw a 6’3 htn get an ioi

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
Was walking behind him for a while so looked at women passing by to see if any give him iois. Eventually some average height becky full on stared at him. This guy didnt even notice because he was on his phone. He was probably texting his gf, “what sex positions should we try today?” and some other girl who would agree to a threesome gave him fuck me eyes.

Angry Ufc GIF

Average day as a chad

He didn't even acknowledge their existence. oh to be a chad :cryfeels:

Average day as a chad
and average day for an incel

thousands of years ago they wouldve immediately started fucking right in front of me. maybe i wouldve walked past them and tried to find a rape victim.

Average day as a chad
thats the real blackpill, WE GET FUCK ALL AND IF THIS HAPPENED TO US IT WOULD BE SEEN LIKE A BOLT OUT OF THE BLUE

This isnt a rare thing THIS IS THE STANDARD BEHAVIOUR AND CHAD ALMOST COMES TO EXPECT THIS LEVEL OF RESPECT AND INTERACTION

I can totaly relate to him 2 days ago i had one, so she was looking at me like that, i'm so sexy :feelsaww:
90 Day Fiance Ew GIF by TLC Europe

Staring alone doesn’t indicate interest

Staring alone doesn’t indicate interest
She looked in his direction for a while and she kinda resembled those girls in those youtube vids where some model walks down a street and u see all the girl's reactions. I see girl's expressions when walking past them all the time and most dont look at who they're walking past, so this surprised me. 6'3 is a standout height and he looked good so im sure it was an ioi. Like she was shorter than me and I was already feeling the mog.

I once witnessed a Chad pick up some becky in a supermarket. Crazy world.

Women find chads attractive?? HOLY FUCK

We will never get looked at by stacy fuck me eyes its joever :feelsrope::feelsrope:should've dogmaxxed

It is possible he saw but just didn't know what to day.