Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saw 9/10 model tier indian male today and redpilled him.

visage

visage

Banned
-
today i went to get refill for my meds saw this demigod working at pharmacy.

flawless looked half white. around 6'2-3. perfect frame lean not skinny though

i asked if he was a model (he looked genuinly shocked) and laughed and said no. 

my words:

im being serious bro you could be a very successful model go get clean professional face and body shots taken and send out to agencies you'll get jobs easy. haha dont worry mate not gay or anything just being real. 

do you have instagram? (said no) 

you need to make one asap

google jordan barrett  hes a very successful international model.  

(hes barrett tier)

rest of interaction wasnt relevant but its clear his parents/family have brainwashed him this guy could be HUGE

KhgKt67D.jpeg

You should try hitting on girls instead of guys.

Kek, a curry demigod jordan barret, just fucking LOL, looks like OP was on shroom or some other potent shit I think.

Why are you validating Chads? They get enough of that from females. You should have said that since he is curry he is subhuman and no females will like him.

ilieknothing said:
Why are you validating Chads? They get enough of that from females. You should have said that since he is curry he is subhuman and no females will like him.

OP is a cuck.

But bros, seriously, don't help chads with their 'problems'. Chads don't have problems, they should be helping us instead.

Why didn't you ask to suck his dick while you were at it?

ilieknothing said:

Damn. Adding more to Chad's validation I see.

He went home later that night and told his group of whores about some weird, ugly dude thay was hitting on him at the pharmacy. Come on dude, have a little dignity.

Yeah I would never validate anyone who im not bluepilling to make themselves feel better about themselves. In fact anybody with a GF just pisses me off and I hope they break up and never find love.

bahahahahah i dont wanna be rude but this sounds a little autistic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back