Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw 8/10 Life guard at pool. I hate being mentalcel

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Was swimming and saw her at pool. Legit tanned blonde life guard 8/10. Knew I had no chance to approach cause mentalcel. My emotions meant from angry to downright depressed. I wanted to cry. Why cant someone love me? I want to fucking rope.

blackcels need to just run thug game

Mentalcel is a code word for fakecek

JFL at approaching 8/10 femoids. You niggas coping bigtime man.

Just turn to deceptaconcel. Bitches love dark triad.

JFL. ppl here have the courage and ability to actually get out into public, while i rot in my basement. tehehehe it's soooo hard being out in public with my shirt off around a bunch of normies. FUCKINGLOL
god damn just fuck this degenerate jew infused, fakecel website tbh FUCK u faggots.

>mentalcel
Cope, you're way too ugly for an 8/10.

Juggernaut Law is a thing. I‘d prefer being rejected by stacy than by some ugly landwhale

She would 100% reject you, so what is so mental about not approaching? It would be mental to actually approach.

She would 100% reject you, so what is so mental about not approaching? It would be mental to actually approach.
exactly, tf you on about OP. shes probably used to seeing 6'4 tanned aryan chads with a swimmers body with their massive chad bulge visible in their speedos then your ass comes along

exactly, tf you on about OP. shes probably used to seeing 6'4 tanned aryan chads with a swimmers body with their massive chad bulge visible in their speedos then your ass comes along
Lmao

Juggernaut Law is a thing. I‘d prefer being rejected by stacy than by some ugly landwhale
If you decided to approach, you better try luck with 5-6/10 Beckies, to negate it, Juggernaut Law has most minimal impact on them.

Mentalcel is a code word for fakecek
No. Unless youre chad tier you have to approach like every other normie even as mentalcel.
At least i tried then.
I can dream. It makes me feel better.
>mentalcel
Cope, you're way too ugly for an 8/10.
Most likely
JFL. ppl here have the courage and ability to actually get out into public, while i rot in my basement. tehehehe it's soooo hard being out in public with my shirt off around a bunch of normies. FUCKINGLOL
god damn just fuck this degenerate jew infused, fakecel website tbh FUCK u faggots.
Then leave bro. Make a truecel site.
Ive tried. I should try again?

Bro you should drown yourself so she can give you a kiss by CPR.

mentalcel is a meme, either you are a fakecel or you are deluded genuine truecel.

suck my dick fakecel faggot.

If you decided to approach, you better try luck with 5-6/10 Beckies, to negate it, Juggernaut Law has most minimal impact on them.
I will keep that in mind if I ever decide to approach:rolleyes:

He's a faggot

mentalcel is a meme, either you are a fakecel or you are deluded genuine truecel.
No its not. Even if i had looks and didnt approach id still be incel
He's a faggot
Fuck you LDAR
Just lol at mentalcel bashing. Even if i had the looks of chad. Id still need to approach and initiate everything if you cant do that it doesnt mattdr

Even if i had looks and didnt approach id still be incel

QaYqtd7.png

chudur-budur said:

ok

Fuck you LDAR

Just lol at mentalcel bashing. Even if i had the looks of chad. Id still need to approach and initiate everything if you cant do that it doesnt mattdr
wtf u think I am doing? You larping faggot. just by telling me to ldar says you think you're above incel and better than us truecels, superiority complex, so you come here to feel better about yourself. which is 75% the make up of this jew-hole. It's been proven time and time again a Chad doesn't have to fucking approach or initiate, at the most just say hi. fuck you.

wtf u think I am doing? You larping faggot. just by telling me to ldar says you think you're above incel and better than us truecels, superiority complex, so you come here to feel better about yourself. which is 75% the make up of this jew-hole. It's been proven time and time again a Chad doesn't have to fucking approach or initiate, at the most just say hi. fuck you.
I dont think im better than anyone here and im not a larp. Any larp wouldnt have gotten past 1000 posts. I was LDARing for months until recent.
I think he means you're retarded
I dont care im tired of in fighting on this site

I personally find life guard women or women who do sports and especially blonde ones kinda repuslive. I prefer yoga sluts.

I dont think im better than anyone here and im not a larp. Any larp wouldnt have gotten past 1000 posts. I was LDARing for months until recent.

I dont care im tired of in fighting on this site
He likes to overreact and attack people.

What the fuck does that even mean? Even if you were a chad you did not need to approach, or a minimal approach is more than enough to get laid, are you new on this forum? Just fucking admit that you are an ugly truecel.

Was swimming and saw her at pool. Legit tanned blonde life guard 8/10. Knew I had no chance to approach cause mentalcel. My emotions meant from angry to downright depressed. I wanted to cry. Why cant someone love me? I want to fucking rope.
My life:lul:

Mentalcel problems are equivalent to foid problems
Unless you have legit autism it isn't a issue that relegates you to incel status

Last edited:
Mentalcel problems are equivalent to foid problems
Unless you have legit autism it isn't a issue that relegates you to incel status
I believe it does. Incel is involuntary celibacy. If you cant even approach and talk to a girl or have girls approach you. That sounds incel to me

I believe it does. Incel is involuntary celibacy. If you cant even approach and talk to a girl or have girls approach you. That sounds incel to me
You can fix it by practicing low inhibmaxxing and NTmaxxing at parties, events, etc. JFL at calling yourself a mentalcel if you aren’t a legit diagnosed aspie. No matter what a truecel does he can’t exist.

You can fix it by practicing low inhibmaxxing and NTmaxxing at parties, events, etc. JFL at calling yourself a mentalcel if you aren’t a legit diagnosed aspie. No matter what a truecel does he can’t exist.
Like i keep saying. You cant practice something you cant do. How am i supposed to go to events and low inhib max when i cant even approach at all? I try but i get paralyzed. My brain flips out

No worries OP, she likely has chads DNA on her nasty tongue, and in 12 years the stupid whore will just be another semi attractive foid at best. If these whores didn't have a hole between their legs, they'd have a bounty on their heads, for all the suffering they've caused. You can see now why some countries make them cover everything but their eyes ... being exposed to masses of attractive femoid bodies is torture when you're high inhib.

No worries OP, she likely has chads DNA on her nasty tongue, and in 12 years the stupid whore will just be another semi attractive foid at best. If these whores didn't have a hole between their legs, they'd have a bounty on their heads, for all the suffering they've caused. You can see now why some countries make them cover everything but their eyes ... being exposed to masses of attractive femoid bodies is torture when you're high inhib.
It really is. Stuck just trying to block it out but you cant.

I know this feel, don't ever call me fakecel again bitch

I know this feel, don't ever call me fakecel again bitch
I never called you fakecel. You had obvious ioi's that she liked you. Its easier approaching if you feel or know she likes you. I only questioned you being fakecel or volcel. I even said i hope you slay and to talk to her. It seems if you try to encourage somebody on here its bad. But if you tell everyone to ldar you are embraced. Who the fuck honestly wants to be incel forever? I dont. Most here on seem like they do and take pride in it.

It seems if you try to encourage somebody on here its bad. But if you tell everyone to ldar you are embraced. Who the fuck honestly wants to be incel forever? I dont. Most here on seem like they do and take pride in it.
I agree bro. Too many crabcels sometimes. Mentalcel is legit, don't let these idiots convince you otherwise

volcel
if you only rot in your basement
It seems if you try to encourage somebody on here its bad. But if you tell everyone to ldar you are embraced. Who the fuck honestly wants to be incel forever? I dont. Most here on seem like they do and take pride in it.
agreed
(((Support))) Group btw

Drownmax during a herpes outbreak:feelsohh:

are you implying you have a chance with her if you approached?

can this guy be banned for either being a 8/10 giga chad, or pathetically deluded?