Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw 6/10 guy with 2/10 landwhale today

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
So, I was sat on the bus on my way to work.

A 6/10 guy and 2/10 landwhale get on, and over the course of journey it became apparent they were bf/gf (hugging, holding hands).

I was shocked, I knew juggernaut law was a thing but to see it in full force was something else.

They were both curries btw. Guy was above average looking. The girl however... god damn. Very fat, ugly (wasn't wearing makeup), acne spotted skin and HUGE, dark eyebags. Literally looked like a panda. And to top it off, she started making disgusted faces towards a crying baby who was sat near them.

I literally started laughing.. I turned my head towards the window and just started smirking. It was comical really. I'd rather be an incel than fuck that thing, I literally wouldn't be able to get my dick up for it.

That's the best a sub8 male can get nowadays. I bet he doesn't even fuck her.

That's the best a sub8 male can get nowadays. I bet he doesn't even fuck her.

Yeah probably not. I mean, I'm horny as fuck, I'd fuck most things on this planet. But not her. She really was horrible looking.

that's brutal. I think this is what happens when a currycel "ascend"

Yeah probably not. I mean, I'm horny as fuck, I'd fuck most things on this planet. But not her. She really was horrible looking.
I would only fuck a 3D female if she is literally a 10/10, to be honest.

So, I was sat on the bus on my way to work.

A 6/10 guy and 2/10 landwhale get on, and over the course of journey it became apparent they were bf/gf (hugging, holding hands).

I was shocked, I knew juggernaut law was a thing but to see it in full force was something else.

They were both curries btw. Guy was above average looking. The girl however... god damn. Very fat, ugly (wasn't wearing makeup), acne spotted skin and HUGE, dark eyebags. Literally looked like a panda. And to top it off, she started making disgusted faces towards a crying baby who was sat near them.

I literally started laughing.. I turned my head towards the window and just started smirking. It was comical really. I'd rather be an incel than fuck that thing, I literally wouldn't be able to get my dick up for it.

DUDE !

I was going to make a thread about a 6/10 dating a 2/10 landwhale as well.

He's an acquaintance of mine, with a very aesthetic face and a 6/10 only because he's fat. The best woman he could date is a disgusting 2/10 landwhale.

It's over.