Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw 5'11" skinny untermensch currycel with 6' white stacy.

Nograsscel

Nograsscel

mensrights.is
★★
Title.
The pajeet was ultra skinny with a maximum 4/10 acne face. How does he cheat his genetics?

Title.
The pajeet was ultra skinny with a maximum 4/10 acne face. How does he cheat his genetics?
Either he's NTmaxxed as fuck, betabuxxing, and since you live in the cUcK which has a high curry population, it makes logical sense at that point White foids are more likely to date out: I've observed this also, and the area I live in is heavily mixed & diverse.

Some Canada users have observed similar things @Grim_Reaper @Made in Heaven

Not to mention, White males get a shit reputation in the media, and foids are mindless NPCs who gobble down what the media says faster than a landwhale gobbles down her mid-morning snack of doughnuts.

Its hes great personality.

Either he's NTmaxxed as fuck
Yeah probably. He was walking with a confident gait. It's still very rare tbh because it stood out enough for me make a post about it, unlike the very common wmaf bmwfs.

Yeah probably. He was walking with a confident gait.
I think NTfags can still be Incel, though ofc it is much less common I would say: However, I have this theory that only the non-NT can truly be blackpilled, which I may make a thread on(lmk if you want to be tagged)
It's still very rare tbh because it stood out enough for me make a post about it,
Fair enough, though it does seem these occur more frequently the more mixed an area is.
unlike the very common wmaf bmwfs.
There's more BMWF couples than WMBF; statistics back this up & so do my observations irl.

while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man

But don't let @Rabbi Schneerson catch you saying that.

Title.
Your probably exaggerating their heights

I think NTfags can still be Incel, though ofc it is much less common I would say: However, I have this theory that only the non-NT can truly be blackpilled, which I may make a thread on(lmk if you want to be tagged)

Fair enough, though it does seem these occur more frequently the more mixed an area is.

There's more BMWF couples than WMBF; statistics back this up & so do my observations irl.

But don't let @Rabbi Schneerson catch you saying that.
White males are having more sex with bw it’s just not stated down

Sounds like a Incel Tear psy op.

Not to mention, White males get a shit reputation in the media, and foids are mindless NPCs who gobble down what the media says faster than a landwhale gobbles down her mid-morning snack of doughnuts.
But we curry males get an even worse reputation in media kek. At least white men are treated as human. Us we are literal animals.

Either he's NTmaxxed as fuck, betabuxxing, and since you live in the cUcK which has a high curry population, it makes logical sense at that point White foids are more likely to date out: I've observed this also, and the area I live in is heavily mixed & diverse.

Some Canada users have observed similar things @Grim_Reaper @Made in Heaven

All this is true, plus she could be an indophile. Those are rare but do exist. And like I've said before the more ethnic people there are around whites, thr higher the mixing will be. I was in Vancouver for a week, and I kid you not, there were times where my family would be driving for minutes without seeing a single white person. Even my younger siblings noticed this. And thus in Vancouver, when we were at a national park, I saw maybe at least 6 or 7 white/curry couples

Betabuxx + oofy doofy hubby schlubby golden retriever doormatt maxxer

Were they actually holding hands or doing anything that gave them away as a couple?

A guy just walking with a foid doesn’t necessarily mean anything. For all you know, he could be her gay best friend

Last edited:
since you live in the cUcK which has a high curry population, it makes logical sense at that point White foids are more likely to date out
I was in the UK for about a week (college graduation trip for my sister, the preferred child; I was taken along mostly because I can’t cook for myself) back in August of 2023. I spent most of that week in London and, despite the demographics of that city (and my ’tistic rader for nooticing interracial couples) I saw only one instance of BMWF and no CMWF. The most common interracial pairing was easily WMAF, and I also did see a few sand men with white foids

Sounds like a Incel Tear psy op.
To be fair, OP is probably overrating the white chick given that he’s ethnic. Happens a lot on this forum

Must be a NTmaxxed betabux cuck

And your only "source" for this is some tik-toks: Meanwhile, I've cited multiples studies, from a large pool of people, indicating that some truth to it exists.
Yes please. I think that being NT is almost as important as looks and height.
Ofc man, happy to meet a fellow NTpiller. :feelsokman:

In my opinion, all three are equally important: This is the most objectively blackpilled take, since all three can impact the others weight & value in terms of SMV.
But we curry males get an even worse reputation in media kek. At least white men are treated as human. Us we are literal animals.
Well yeah, but the only White males who get positive attention are Chad or some Shit-Tok prettyboy.

And your only "source" for this is some tik-toks: Meanwhile, I've cited multiples studies, from a large pool of people.

prostitute or betabux

I was in Vancouver for a week, and I kid you not, there were times where my family would be driving for minutes without seeing a single white person. Even my younger siblings noticed this. And thus in Vancouver, when we were at a national park, I saw maybe at least 6 or 7 white/curry couples
Unreal......and yet, some here still deny the great replacement is a fact.

5´11 mogs me.
Im 5´9

No one denies whites are becoming a minority. Literally no one. The nuance or arguments are in why/how its happening and whether it constitutes genocide

White liberals and leftwingers denies great replacement. White people ironically need to become more ethnic to survive(by more ethnic I mean more tribal, dumber, caring only about feeding ad breeding and not dumb intellectual stuff).

Don’t care:lul::lul:
Jfl come back to me when you have an actual argument; fucking idiot I think you may have an IQ-lower than the average of your race. :feelskek::feelshaha:

@Biowaste Removal @Pancakecel

Jfl come back to me when you have an actual argument; fucking idiot I think you may have an IQ-lower than the average of your race. :feelskek::feelshaha:

@Biowaste Removal @Pancakecel
:lul: :lul: Iq isn’t real

Tenor

nothing new here

In many studies conducted in Kenya and other African countries, the Raven’s Progressive Matrices and the Raven’s Colored Progressive Matrices are used to measure IQs. The RCPM is a culturally unbiased test comprising mostly of shapes meant to measure spatial and reasoning ability. Unlike the verbal tests, these tests are highly g-loaded and exert significant demands on the examinees’ cognitive faculties.

View: https://zinahissa.medium.com/are-iq-tests-biased-against-africans-2e1bfd4a8b63

These tests aren't "muh biased" they're designed to measure cognitive spatial & reasoning ability.

Also, IQ is influenced by heritability:

Early twin studies of adult individuals have found a heritability of IQ between 57% and 73%, with some recent studies showing heritability for IQ as high as 80%.

1. Probably betabux, nothing to be proud of
2. She very likely wasnt a Stacy, most users here call every non-obese white foid with blue eyes a Stacy

Fat stacks and he's more than willing to waste it all betabuxxing. Shit, it works, you just gotta be a cuck.