Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw 2 working colleges of my company in the park together

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Yesterday a few hours after work i had to go to an important appointment. Since my car is in the car repair station (dont know the English term), i had to go by foot. I also had to go through some fields and through a park to arrive at my destination. When i was done with my appointment and went the same way back, i couldnt believe my eyes and saw 2 working colleges of mine in the park, sitting on a bench. One is a 5'7ft red haired HTB and the other one is a 5"8ft MTN. Since i already passed them, it would be weird for me to turn around my head and look at them again, but i could see the glow and sparkles for him in her eyes. Its absolutely soulcrushing to know that a girl will never look at me like this :feelsrope:

Colleague not college bud

Workplace things don't ever go well so don't mind it. When people say you can't be friends with coworks, well it's true

Workplace things don't ever go well so don't mind it. When people say you can't be friends with coworks, well it's true
He mogs me nontheless

5 8 ? propably low inhib , otherwise there is no reason for him to Score .

it's wild then he got a girl higher than his looksmatch
Yeah, i have no fucking idea how he does it. His face doesnt stand out, no high social status, no tallfag. And yet he even cheated in his first relationship and now he has a new relationship

Brads always get the low hanging fruit. They always go lower so that there is nothing left for sub 5s.

Brads always get the low hanging fruit. They always go lower so that there is nothing left for sub 5s.
The guy in my thread isnt a Brad

sigh this kind of shit is really sad to encounter :feelsbadman:

:feelskek:
Yeah, i have no fucking idea how he does it. His face doesnt stand out, no high social status, no tallfag. And yet he even cheated in his first relationship and now he has a new relationship
That's your point of view, we don't know how this guy looks. Maybe some people here would rate him 6/10 or even 7/10. Maybe some below that, but after all, women are the ones who have the last word.

I get how you feel, I had a friend in highschool who always had girls obsessed with him, I was confused because I saw nothing special about his face (certainly not a sub5, but not a chadlite either), height or anything (not his personality either like some bluepillers say, since he was always quiet) Women are the ones who will truly indicate wether you're good looking or not, and you'll know this simply by existing

Last edited:
:feelskek:

That's your point of view, we don't know how this guy looks. Maybe some people here would rate him 6/10 or even 7/10. Maybe some below that, but after all, women are the ones who have the last word.

I get how you feel, I had a friend in highschool who always had girls obsessed with him, I was confused because I saw nothing special about his face (certainly not a sub5, but not a chadlite either), height or anything (not his personality either like some bluepillers say, since he was always quiet) Women are the ones who will truly indicate wether you're good looking or not, and you'll know this simply by existing
He is 6/10 at best

Everywhere I go there’s always sex havers

Yesterday a few hours after work i had to go to an important appointment. Since my car is in the car repair station (dont know the English term), i had to go by foot. I also had to go through some fields and through a park to arrive at my destination. When i was done with my appointment and went the same way back, i couldnt believe my eyes and saw 2 working colleges of mine in the park, sitting on a bench. One is a 5'7ft red haired HTB and the other one is a 5"8ft MTN. Since i already passed them, it would be weird for me to turn around my head and look at them again, but i could see the glow and sparkles for him in her eyes. Its absolutely soulcrushing to know that a girl will never look at me like this :feelsrope:

I feel your pain, I see couples like this all the time. Today in a train I saw a "typical brown incel with a neckbeard" being stared at by a blonde high-tier Becky in a tracksuit, she was his girlfriend. J kept thinking that she was probably in love with him because of JBF or something. She had a slim athletic body, light blonde hair with clear blue eyes, her face was a 4.5/10 but her body made her an easy 6/10.

While she kept staring lovely at him he would ignore her until she would walk to him, French kiss him, then walk bald and stare lovingly at him.

This guy was ugly as hell, he was wearing completely lazy and unfashionable clothes, and was clearly not well groomed. THE ONLY good thing about him was that he wasn't fat or Black. Yet she stared at him like he was a golden Chad or something.

She just kept staring at him and she looked so cute staring at him. I really wish I had someone care for me like this.

I feel your pain, I see couples like this all the time. Today in a train I saw a "typical brown incel with a neckbeard" being stared at by a blonde high-tier Becky in a tracksuit, she was his girlfriend. J kept thinking that she was probably in love with him because of JBF or something. She had a slim athletic body, light blonde hair with clear blue eyes, her face was a 4.5/10 but her body made her an easy 6/10.

While she kept staring lovely at him he would ignore her until she would walk to him, French kiss him, then walk bald and stare lovingly at him.

This guy was ugly as hell, he was wearing completely lazy and unfashionable clothes, and was clearly not well groomed. THE ONLY good thing about him was that he wasn't fat or Black. Yet she stared at him like he was a golden Chad or something.

She just kept staring at him and she looked so cute staring at him. I really wish I had someone care for me like this.
Brutal, use this as motivation to get a car