Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw 2 dirty blondes at the park today

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
The first one had a bf jogging a few feet ahead of her. Both her bf and I weren't wearing masks. I saw her humongous boobs almost instantly when I saw her, idk what size they were but they were easily above D cup.

The other one was easily 6'0 and had a typical model's body, looked at her boobs again for fun.

Was scolded by mother at home and I was rewarded with boobs outside.

Thick amazon stacy or death! :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Thick amazon stacy or death! :lasereyes::lasereyes:
I hate my mother for abusing me since birth, I will marry a hot Amazonian Stacy and leave my family forever

did you fap after that

What does size D mean? Idk what even is for boobs

Disgusting. Petite is superior (although there is one thick girl in my class that I would fuck:feelshehe:)

But most of the time slim is superior. My oneitis is 18 but looks like she's 13 or 14 jfl
Petite foids will not exist in the future. Only thick robust amazon sluts. I see foids frame mogging a lot of men everywhere I go with their thick thighs and calves. Check this out:

Also, thoughts on these?

Petite foids will not exist in the future. Only thick robust amazon sluts. I see foids frame mogging a lot of men everywhere I go with their thick thighs and calves. Check this out:
View attachment 675489
Also, thoughts on these?
i would slay those mogger czech amazons

@Knull no, I'd much rather fuck them if they let me

Blondes in the Chinese park?