Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Saw 12 Ching Chongs shot dead lying in the streets fighting over foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
First semester at a major U.S. University around Monday lunchtime, drove to an ethnic shopping strips just outside of DownTown.
Saw hundreds of people standing outside and wonder what the commotion is?
Park D car and look yonder about 20 -25 yards where everyone else was looking too.
Some PoPos was trying to resuscitate a couple of Ching Chongs around my age in the middle of the street.
but after a minute or so, they threw white bags over their bodies like the other 10.

Less than 10 minutes earlier, a Ching Chong gang was eating sandwiches.
Another Ching Chongs gang walk in the shop and ambushed them , shooting them in the heads and necks.
The dying chings chongs ran outside only to collapse in the street seconds later.
I found out later that the two groups was fighting over foids at some night club, discotheque, dance hall over the weekends at night.

Yes , men would kill other men for foids,
but the burning $128,000 question is?
Is it worth it to be killed because of foids?

Link to some news article on this?

No. Foids are worthless fuckholes.

Link to some news article on this?
I dont want to doxx myself and this happen over a decade ago.
Shootings and killings over foids is quite common, tales as old as time.

Later on the week, is when I got the whole story, it spread fast in smaller ethnic community.

I dont want to doxx myself and this happen over a decade ago.
Shootings and killings over foids is quite common, tales as old as time.

Later on the week, is when I got the whole story, it spread fast in smaller ethnic community.
major uni have 10 of thousands of student you fkingn autist

major uni have 10 of thousands of student you fkingn autist
I dont want to name the city where it happened,and that accusation is proof of your extremely poor reading and profiling skill.

it's not a fight over foids only it's a dominance show.it's testosterone taking control.

it's not a fight over foids only it's a dominance show.it's testosterone taking control.
In this case it is.
In another case it may be over money or drugs .
Those guys were young inexperienced gangsters that is why they threw their lives away over a few young degenerate whores that is not even making them any money.

In this case it is.
In another case it may be over money or drugs .
Those guys were young inexperienced gangsters that is why they threw their lives away over a few young degenerate whores that is not even making them any money.
that's the power of the pussy it makes you crazy.

Exactly, that is why unless they willingly come to mum basement you should avoid them like d plague. Never know if some gang will be attracted to those degenerate dancing club whores and decide to execute you point blank range the next day.

literally fighting over women = animals.
Expected this from anyone other than rice (or jews).

literally fighting over women = animals.
Expected this from anyone other than rice (or jews).

False, men of various races and ethnicities have always killed to steal and take foids.

Case in point, mormons grew bi the millions in utah bi ambushing caravans of settlers going west.

Only the foids was spared to be in harems , and yes they are all paleface.

False, men of various races and ethnicities have always killed to steal and take foids.

Case in point, mormons grew bi the millions in utah bi ambushing caravans of settlers going west.

Only the foids was spared to be in harems , and yes they are all paleface.
It was supposed be sarcasm because rice are considered frail and non masculine.

The real $128,000 question is how you came up the 128,000 figure.

It was supposed be sarcasm because rice are considered frail and non masculine.
Ah , I actually misread and it is sarcasm , however I always had the mentality similar to that of the popo, any person you see is a potential violent enemy, more so if it's a male of any size so be vigilant at all time.

Last edited:
10 chinks is a lot to be iced.

I think all of us would be familiar with this story if it actually happened since the big ZOG news organizations wouldn’t have any of their typical reasons to hide and or bury such a thing.

10 chinks is a lot to be iced.

I think all of us would be familiar with this story if it actually happened since the big ZOG news organizations wouldn’t have any of their typical reasons to hide and or bury such a thing.

happened years ago at my first semester at a university, and yes i was an eyewitness along with hundreds of others, since it was busy lunchtime at an ethnic shopping strip with shop and supermarket on both sides of the street.

gang warfare/shootings with multiple victims rarely make big news, there are just too many of them.

anyone who listens to OP is a retard

no
First semester at a major U.S. University around Monday lunchtime, drove to an ethnic shopping strips just outside of DownTown.
Saw hundreds of people standing outside and wonder what the commotion is?
Park D car and look yonder about 20 -25 yards where everyone else was looking too.
Some PoPos was trying to resuscitate a couple of Ching Chongs around my age in the middle of the street.
but after a minute or so, they threw white bags over their bodies like the other 10.

Less than 10 minutes earlier, a Ching Chong gang was eating sandwiches.
Another Ching Chongs gang walk in the shop and ambushed them , shooting them in the heads and necks.
The dying chings chongs ran outside only to collapse in the street seconds later.
I found out later that the two groups was fighting over foids at some night club, discotheque, dance hall over the weekends at night.

Yes , men would kill other men for foids,
but the burning $128,000 question is?
Is it worth it to be killed because of foids?
now give me my $128,000

Ching Chongs behaving like niggers.

“Ching Chongs” haha ill have to remember that one. Its over for ching chongs and curries

JFL @ anyone who believes this larp.