Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saving for jaw fillwrs

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Im very excited. Im saving 5k then gonna go see that steinbrech prick or whatever his name is for the male model makeover. If it does not make me ascend, i will kill my self :D I’m hoping to get the operation in March sometime

Im very excited. Im saving 5k then gonna go see that steinbrech prick or whatever his name is for the male model makeover. If it does not make me ascend, i will kill my self :D

You may as well do it now then. Fillers are trash. Save up 15k for custom wrap around implants

You may as well do it now then. Fillers are trash. Save up 15k for custom wrap around implants
How are fillers trash. I need to see what kind of changes I want in a temporary manner before I move to something more permanent.

How are fillers trash. I need to see what kind of changes I want in a temporary manner before I move to something more permanent.

You won't have nearly the same kind of effect with fillers as you would with implants

face_13.jpg

you think a filler injection will do this?

Isn't 5k a lot for fillers? And don't you have to get injected every 6-12 months? That's very costly.

You won't have nearly the same kind of effect with fillers as you would with implants

face_13.jpg

Lol I doubt that's real, like most of them.

face_13.jpg

from slugcel to chad

face_13.jpg

my chin/jaw are even worse than guy in first pic...

Just hit the gym bro

Good investment tbh