Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Savage Russians raping Ukrainian babies and castrating prisoners

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Race of filthy Mongol rape baby Savage scum.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18222506/russian-soldier-rapes-baby-ukraine-war-arrested/

https://news.yahoo.com/footage-appears-show-russian-soldier-213707535.html

Even Jews do not abuse the Palistenians this much, nor did USA abuse the Taliban/Iraqis. Yet many Cucks here and abroad would prefer chinks or Russia Mongol rape baby scum to be the new world power. Those Savage races will turn humanity into a disgusting abomination if they were to become the foremost powwr. Globohomo is preferable to this level of disgusting barbarism.

The East Europeans who have fought Russia again and again over the centuries as the Russians kept invading them and outright been taken over by Russia, they were all behind Ukraine from day 1, as they knew from history they would be next.

Based Ruskies

Fuck babies. they would just grow up to be sociopathic normgroid scum anyway. more useless people to breathe my fucking air.
Globohomo is preferable to this level of disgusting barbarism
Foucault says that barbarism like this is actually preferable to our current society, because at least they are honest about how much they fuck you over

castration has in every war

Fucked things like this happen all the time during wars. Josef Mengele and Unit 731 type shit

ExtERminate the cuckcranians

Russia = empire of evil

old news, the first report was not really verified. havent looked into the new 2nd one yet. :feelsdevil:

the most fail in russia is allowing the Central Asian republics to be independent, which is ironic since the Central Asia stans didnt actually wanted to leave the Soviet Union. now the CA gooks (the Turkics) have full indepedence. The Khazar government even openly defying Russia now despite being saved by Russia only a couple months before the Ukraine war :feelsseriously:

another fail was the Soviet Union denying the application of Mongolia to join USSR.

the gooks must get what they deserve coz of what they did :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18222506/russian-soldier-rapes-baby-ukraine-war-arrested/

Even Jews do not abuse the Palistenians this much, nor did USA abuse the Taliban/Iraqis. Yet many Cucks here and abroad would prefer chinks or Russia Mongol rape baby scum to be the new world power. Those Savage races will turn humanity into a disgusting abomination if they were to become the foremost powwr. Globohomo is preferable to this level of disgusting barbarism.
cope if you think US army didn't rape Iraqis or Afghanis. lol
The fucked as many pussy as they could.

they are disgusting Savage barbarian race. Did you know highest abortion rate in Europe is ruskies too. So much for being "based"
Yep. I like how retards call Russia based despite having 1 abortion per 1 birth and fully supporting their women being whores.

cope if you think US army didn't rape Iraqis or Afghanis. lol
The fucked as many pussy as they could.
It's okay when it's done to sand niggers. They're subhuman and shouldn't exist anyway.

It's okay when it's done to sand niggers. They're subhuman and shouldn't exist anyway.
By raping them you're helping them to reproduce, you dumb fuck :feelskek:. If you want to have less subhuman in this world first thing you should do is to not rape the female subhuman.

By raping them you're helping them to reproduce, you dumb fuck :feelskek:. If you want to have less subhuman in this world first thing you should do is to not rape the female subhuman.
There's not subhuman then because they're white passing.

644d08f9e07240fca83f2be3446b4d059dc6ec83da62ca27216ce5ee31f76eca 9992

Who believes the news these days? All Fake:feelsokman:

they are disgusting Savage barbarian race. Did you know highest abortion rate in Europe is ruskies too. So much for being "based"
i agree they are shit af and any -cel who supportz either ruzzia or cuckraine is cucked af. BUT the slavic staciez are on another level :ahegao:

Rus

Slav on Slav violence never ceases to amaze. :lul:

If someone's fighting a losing war that they got conscripted into, armed with something from cold war era against american modern day weaponry. These things may well happen.

Last edited:
Absolute subhuman barbarians with vodka rage. Mongoloide russische schweine.

Yep. I like how retards call Russia based despite having 1 abortion per 1 birth and fully supporting their women being whores.
Slavs beat women like there's no tommorrow :feelsohh:

Slavs beat women like there's no tommorrow :feelsohh:
Rarely. If you beat her up, her Dad's going to break your bones. Slavs are just as cucked as Western Europeans

The guy who castrated the Ukranian was a mongol not a slav

average Russian soldier likely rapes 10x much as american one. no one saying Americans didn't rape. they just rape a lot less on average
forgot we were taking counts of who made the most crimes, instead of focusing on the crimes.

many "slav" Russians are rape babies of mongols and have the same savage nature
True and also many balkan slavs are rape babies of Turks who are also mongols thus also having the same savage nature

there's some truths in that :feelsdevil:

the Slavs won lottery after the Huns (a gook tribe) migrated from the eastern steppe and genocided the Germanic Goths and Vandals there. the Slavs, who were marginal at that time, filled the void left by the dead Germanics

then in 1200s it happened once again, the Germanics/Vikings/Varagians ruled over the Slavs, and the mongols came and practically exterminated all urban cities and towns, and the rural redneck slavs filled the void afterward. Kiev was levelled to the ground with a 99%+ death rate (mongols supposely only "spared" a couple thousand people out of a city filled with refugees from surrouding areas, of at least 6 figure population in that city)

Wow you're buying right into the propaganda aren't you OP? You probably would've believe the "Germans were playing football with Jewish babies" propaganda the jews were spreading in the 50s.

The only confirmation of castration I have seen is what the Ukrainians are doing to captured Russian soldiers.

Back in 39 the Poles were doing this to people of German heritage and Hitler tried to put a stop to it, mentioning it in his August 1939 correspondance with France's diplomat:

Hitler said:
In view of the gravity of the situation, I wish to make a statement which I would like you to forward to M. Daladier.
As I have already told him, I bear no enmity whatever towards France.
I have personally renounced all claims to Alsace-Lorraine and recognized the Franco-German frontier.
I do not want war with your country; my one desire is to maintain good relations with it.
I find indeed the idea that I might have to fight France on account of Poland a very painful one.
The Polish provocation, however, has placed the Reich in a position which cannot be allowed to continue.
Hitler said:
Several months ago I made extremely fair proposals to Poland, demanding the return of Danzig to the Reich and of a narrow strip of territory leading from this German city to East Prussia.
But the guarantee given by the British Government has encouraged the Poles to be obstinate.
Not only has the Warsaw Government rejected my proposals, but it has subjected the German minority, our blood-brothers, to the worst possible treatment, and has begun mobilization.
At first, I forbade the Press of the Reich to publish accounts of the cruelties suffered by the Germans in Poland.
But the situation has now become intolerable.
Are you aware, that there have been cases of castration?
That already there are more than 70,000 refugees in our camps?
Yesterday seven Germans were killed by the police in Bielitz, and thirty German reservists were machine-gunned at Lodz.
Hitler said:
Our aeroplanes can no longer fly between Germany and East Prussia without being shot at; their route had been changed, but they are now even attacked over the sea.
Thus, the plane which was carrying State Secretary Stuckart was fired at by Polish warships, a fresh incident which I was not yet in a position to bring to the notice of Sir Nevile Henderson this morning.
No nation worthy of the name can put up with such unbearable insults.
France would not tolerate it any more than Germany.
These things have gone on long enough, and I will reply by force to any further provocations.
Hitler said:
I want to state once again: I wish to avoid war with your country.
I will not attack France, but if she joins in the conflict, I will see it through to the bitter end.
As you are aware, I have just concluded a pact with Moscow that is not only theoretical, but, I may say, practical.
I believe I shall win, and you believe you will win: what is certain is that above all French and German blood will flow, the blood of two equally courageous peoples.
I say again, it is painful to me to think we might come to that. Please tell this to President Daladier on my behalf.
Of course they'll never put that kind of correspondance in any of the biopics.

i

im part slav and i always knew my based tendencies came from them, because id do the same.

gotta kill all chads in my way and make inceldia supreme nation of earth

Last edited:
jesus. this is medieval
its based, now if only chads balls were castrated everyday and stomped to the ground by me after he beats me up and teases me everytime:shock: pure godlyhood ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back