Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saudis love Negroes and Hate Whites

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Paragon
★★★★★
I just recently found out that Saudi Arabia refuses to let in any Syrian refugees. Though this applies to all other gulf countries (Qatar, Bahrain, UAE). And when I found that out, I genuinley had a joker laugh. Why are these sand niggers so brain dead? Honestly? Saudis are the BROWNEST Arabs. Many Saudis have skin colors similar to Indians or Africans. There's a reason so many Saudis look like straight up Pakis/Pajeets.

Meanwhile, Syrians are the WHITEST Arabs. 30% Blue eyes and an equally high percent who carry light hair genetics. They are by far the whitest Middle Easterners, and one could probably make an argument that, were it not for the Balkan mixture in Turkey, Syrians would probably be whiter than even Anatolians.

These stupid Saudis have the oppurtunity for the past 11 years since the Syrian civil war to bleach themselves and make themselves look more human. Yet they reject all these Syrians with Aryan traits so that they can not only continue to fuck their own brown cousins and make more inbred shitskin children, but also so they can continue mixing with the niggers the Islamic slave trade brought into Saudi Arabia.

3.5 MILLION people in Saudi Arabia is African. 10% of the Saudi population are NIGGERS

God, what a bunch of deranged, retarded, inbred, shitskin sand nigger dunecoon terrorists. I genuinley cannot emphasize how much I HATE Saudis for their love of niggers and the fact that they brought subhuman NIGGER genes into the Middle East. So many Arab vermin racemixed with African slave girls and now we have this. My biggest wish in life is for Turks, Syrians, and Iranians to reverse the mistake of the African slave trade by invading browner Sand Nigger countries (Yemen, Saudi, Egypt) and bleaching them to undo the mistake of the Islamic niggerfication of the Middle East.

Saudis would rather THESE shitskin niggers live and racemix with them

3900b04899969ed8e98df4c276d8e396
Arabo negroids

rather than Aryan Syrians. Look at how many Syrians you can find with red hair, blonde hair, brown hair, blue eyes, green eyes, and pink skin. But Saudis would rather have nigger ape traits rather than angelic aryan traits.

Last edited:
Saudis are niggers in denial

Why are Syria and Saudi Arabia enemies?

Relations between Saudi Arabia and Syria deteriorated further following the Syrian Civil War and Saudi Arabia's numerous calls for Bashar Assad to be removed from power. Saudi Arabia cut off relations with Syria after they decided to close its embassy in Damascus and expel the Syrian ambassador in 2012.

No concept of refugeehood in Gulf States
One of the reasons that countries in the Persian Gulf - including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Oman - decided to shut the door on Syrian refugees is because the concept itself of refugees isn't actually recognized in their politics.

retarded troll he even changed the title from nigger to negro

Saudis are niggers in denial
Why would they be in denial about being niggers? they literally prefer their country being 10% nigger rather than being bleached by Syrians. Hell, tons of Vietnamese and Indians in the gulf countries too, these Gulf Arab vermin are literally becoming browner and browner. Even my dad, who was a dentist, was denied citizenship when he tried to originally move to Saudi as a refugee, and my family has tons of people with pink, pale skin.

retarded troll he even changed the title from nigger to negro
what the fuck are you talking about?

I just recently found out that Saudi Arabia refuses to let in any Syrian refugees. Though this applies to all other gulf countries (Qatar, Bahrain, UAE). And when I found that out, I genuinley had a joker laugh. Why are these sand niggers so brain dead? Honestly? Saudis are the BROWNEST Arabs. Many Saudis have skin colors similar to Indians or Africans. There's a reason so many Saudis look like straight up Pakis/Pajeets.

Meanwhile, Syrians are the WHITEST Arabs. 30% Blue eyes and an equally high percent who carry light hair genetics. They are by far the whitest Middle Easterners, and one could probably make an argument that, were it not for the Balkan mixture in Turkey, Syrians would probably be whiter than even Anatolians.

These stupid Saudis have the oppurtunity for the past 11 years since the Syrian civil war to bleach themselves and make themselves look more human. Yet they reject all these Syrians with Aryan traits so that they can not only continue to fuck their own brown cousins and make more inbred shitskin children, but also so they can continue mixing with the niggers the Islamic slave trade brought into Saudi Arabia.

3.5 MILLION people in Saudi Arabia is African. 10% of the Saudi population are NIGGERS

God, what a bunch of deranged, retarded, inbred, shitskin sand nigger dunecoon terrorists. I genuinley cannot emphasize how much I HATE Saudis for their love of niggers and the fact that they brought subhuman NIGGER genes into the Middle East. So many Arab vermin racemixed with African slave girls and now we have this. My biggest wish in life is for Turks, Syrians, and Iranians to reverse the mistake of the African slave trade by invading browner Sand Nigger countries (Yemen, Saudi, Egypt) and bleaching them to undo the mistake of the Islamic niggerfication of the Middle East.

Saudis would rather THESE shitskin niggers live and racemix with them

View attachment 677481View attachment 677482View attachment 677492View attachment 677487

rather than Aryan Syrians. Look at how many Syrians you can find with red hair, blonde hair, brown hair, blue eyes, green eyes, and pink skin. But Saudis would rather have nigger ape traits rather than angelic aryan traits.

View attachment 677488View attachment 677489View attachment 677490View attachment 677495
Werent you the one who said you liked darkskin foids because they made you feel like a conqueror :feelswhat:

Werent you the one who said you liked darkskin foids because they made you feel like a conqueror :feelswhat:
Yes, as in, me conquering a bunch of Saudi bitched and making their descendants whiter than them, dumbass. Doesn't mean I approve of Saudis becoming niggers more and more when they could bleach themselves by bringing in Syrians

Yes, as in, me conquering a bunch of Saudi bitched and making their descendants whiter than them, dumbass. Doesn't mean I approve of Saudis becoming niggers more and more when they could bleach themselves by bringing in Syrians
Saudis are already getting bleached by the Americans, low iq Syrians should seek refuge somewhere else

Saudis are already getting bleached by the Americans
>americans
>white
lol and no they're not getting mixed with Americans, what the actual fuck are you going on about
low iq Syrians should seek refuge somewhere else
Syrians still have higher IQ than Arab-Negroid Saudi vermin and have whiter traits than them. What race are you anyways?

>americans
>white
lol and no they're not getting mixed with Americans, what the actual fuck are you going on about

Syrians still have higher IQ than Arab-Negroid Saudi vermin and have whiter traits than them. What race are you anyways?
Yes they are, saudis are always flying out American girls to fuck and shit in their mouth they are getting bleached by the Americans, and you realise if you bring Syrians into saudi the government will just treat them like shit and they’ll all die from diseases and malnutrition and the ones that do reproduce will carry on their genetic dispositions to the rest of the population. What’s the point of bleaching when hereditary illnesses will be passed off making the nigger population even more dirty. To make it worse you muslims marry your first cousins then inbreed a bunch of nigger low iq fucks. Syrians bleaching Saudis is all good in theory but will never happen when their government even favours chinks instead of their neighbours. :fuk:

> what race are you anyways? Im white from England

Yes they are, saudis are always flying out American girls to fuck and shit in their mouth they are getting bleached by the Americans
Just because some few billionaire Saudis are fucking white prostitutes doesn't equal them having children with them. How are you THIS stupid to not understand the difference here? what would count as bleaching is how Turkey brings in 1000s of Russian women for their men to marry, THAT is bleaching. Saudi could do the same with Syrian women, but they'd rather stick to fucking Nigger women

And how are you so dumb that you try and equate, what is it, a few 100 white whores with the 1000s, if not millions, of Syrians who have been rejected from entering Saudi.

Saudis are not mixing with American girls, you cuck. They're mixing with niggers and filipino chinks
and you realise if you bring Syrians into saudi the government will just treat them like shit
That's beside the point, regardless of whether it is true or not, we are talking genetics here
and they’ll all die from diseases and malnutrition
Why would that happen when Saudi is 1st world country?
the ones that do reproduce will carry on their genetic dispositions to the rest of the population.
The genetc dispostions of Syrians is still superior to the geneti dispostions of the Arabo-Negroid Saudis. Idk why your brain can't digest that simple fact. Syrians are FAR WHITER than Saudis, ergo, there genes are an improvment upon the Saudi niggers
What’s the point of bleaching when hereditary illnesses will be passed off making the nigger population even more dirty.
wtf are you blatheting about?
To make it worse you muslims marry your first cousins then inbreed a bunch of nigger low iq fucks.
Again, that's beside the point. This has no relation to racial genetic quality. And Saudis are far more inbred than Syrians.
Syrians bleaching Saudis is all good in theory
So you agree with me in the end.
but will never happen when their government even favours chinks instead of their neighbours.
That's the reason I made this thread, to seethe about it.

Last edited:
I think these gulf states don't give anyone their citizenships unless your marry a male from their country which perhaps they married some niggers and jungle gook foids available so easily to them

I think these gulf states don't give anyone their citizenships unless your marry a male from their country which perhaps they married some niggers and jungle gook foids available so easily to them
That's exactly what it is. Saudi men marry black and filipino women and then racemix with them. My question is why the fuck dont they just marry Syrian women refugees to bleach and improve their genes instead of mixing with those 3 subhuman groups

Also, Saudi is 10% black due to the islamic slave trade, so I'm saying they should UNDO their niggerfication by bleaching themselves via Syrians

Also that policy for citizenship is fucking retarded regardless. Saudis are so fucking ignorant of how subhuman they are and are completley deluded, unaware that the only reason anyone takes them seriously is due to their oil. Were it not for that, Saudis get mogged by EVERY OTHER sand nigger race, be it Iranians, Egyptians, or Lebanese. Even historically, Saudi Arabia, aside from the holy sites, was an irrelevant shithole throughout all of Islamic history, with places like Jerusalem, Baghdad, Cairo, Cordoba, Damascus and Aleppo being FAR more important.

We have a large Syrian population but they are not called refugees. The Africans used to be slaves before the current kingdom was established that’s why they have a Saudi citizenship.

Getting a Saudi citizenship right now is impossible that’s why the Syrian “not refugees” will never get a citizenship and one day they gonna have to go back to their country.

We have a large Syrian population but they are not called refugees.
How high? I doubt it is 10% like with the nigger Saudis
The Africans used to be slaves before the current kingdom was established that’s why they have a Saudi citizenship.
It should be revoked and they should be sent back to Apefrica
Getting a Saudi citizenship right now is impossible that’s why the Syrian “not refugees” will never get a citizenship
Making it impossible to get citizenship is a mistake when it means denying white muslims into your country

and one day they gonna have to go back to their country.
So why not send the 10% nigger population back to their country?

Government probably wants to use them as slaves, maybe they don't want paler people to gain status due to halo.

Same as Japan only lets in jungle asians to do the physical jobs.

Saudi men marry black and filipino women and then racemix with them.
Wrong. Saudis will never marry a black women. White Saudis and black Saudis don’t mix at all.

Most Saudis that married foreigner women married Syrian, Jordanian, Egyptian but by far the most popular are the Moroccans women.

How high? I doubt it is 10% like with the nigger Saudis

It should be revoked and they should be sent back to Apefrica

Making it impossible to get citizenship is a mistake when it means denying white muslims into your country

So why not send the 10% nigger population back to their country?
Are you an idiot ? You can’t just revoke someone’s citizenship just because you don’t like them.

Wrong. Saudis will never marry a black women.
So then why is 10% of the Saudi population niggers?
White Saudis and black Saudis don’t mix at all.
But you still have niggers in your country, even IF you dont mix. I do agree though since I have read the average Saudi has less than 3% nigger blood. Still, one drop rule, my guy.
Most Saudis that married foreigner women married Syrian, Jordanian, Egyptian but by far the most popular are the Moroccans women.
Source?

Government probably wants to use them as slaves, maybe they don't want paler people to gain status due to halo.

Same as Japan only lets in jungle asians to do the physical jobs.
Honestly, now that you mention it, you have a good point. Saudis and Japs dont want to be mogged to hell and back by whiter people like Syrians or Russians, so they only let in dark people like Indianss and Filipinos to work as slave labor.

So then why is 10% of the Saudi population niggers?

But you still have niggers in your country, even IF you dont mix. I do agree though since I have read the average Saudi has less than 3% nigger blood. Still, one drop rule, my guy.

Source?
Give me your source first…also I’m Saudi

Are you an idiot ? You can’t just revoke someone’s citizenship just because you don’t like them.
Course you can, governments do it ALL the time

That's exactly what it is. Saudi men marry black and filipino women and then racemix with them. My question is why the fuck dont they just marry Syrian women refugees to bleach and improve their genes instead of mixing with those 3 subhuman groups

Also, Saudi is 10% black due to the islamic slave trade, so I'm saying they should UNDO their niggerfication by bleaching themselves via Syrians

Also that policy for citizenship is fucking retarded regardless. Saudis are so fucking ignorant of how subhuman they are and are completley deluded, unaware that the only reason anyone takes them seriously is due to their oil. Were it not for that, Saudis get mogged by EVERY OTHER sand nigger race, be it Iranians, Egyptians, or Lebanese. Even historically, Saudi Arabia, aside from the holy sites, was an irrelevant shithole throughout all of Islamic history, with places like Jerusalem, Baghdad, Cairo, Cordoba, Damascus and Aleppo being FAR more important.
Idk, how can you ignore Islamic Syrian and Lebanese teen pussy and get lured by niggeresses and junglegookwhores?

Give me your source first…also I’m Saudi
Source for what? Saudi being 10% nigger? It's literally on wikipedia
Idk, how can you ignore Islamic Syrian jb and teen pussy and get lured by niggeresses and junglegookwhores?
True, Syrian women are so fucking beautiful (at leas the ones that look white of course)
Syrian20

Sand nigger on sand nigger hate

Aren't you literally negro
Sand nigger on sand nigger hate
I have red beard therefore white
Sexo!

White syrians still look the best, but kurds are good too
What? I don't think the local Arabs racemix with negroes in Saudi, if they don't even mix with the Pakistanis what makes you think they'll racemix with the nergroes.
True, they dont mix with the saudi blacks, but still, having 10% of your country be black is not good. Especially when saudis are pretty subhuman already even compared to other sand niggers.
The Saudi government just loves bringing millions of cheap labour on temporary work visas but that doesn't necessarily mean they will mix with them. Immigration in Saudi Arabia isn't integration based like America or Canada, you immigrate to make more money but you live amongst your own communities and mix with your own people so not a full integration.
And I'm saying the saudi government are dumbfucks for not bringing in syrian refugees so they can be bleached

Probably 1000s of blue eye bloodlines are dying out in Syria when Saudis could save them. And Middle East barely has blue eye genes, so the death of a white syrian is all the more bad for our Collective genepool

Levantine arabs are about as white as the lighter brown esrizos from Mexico. No one considers these ethnic jokes white. Arab’s are the mestizos of Eurasia.

Saudi niggers lol
White syrians are welcome in europe and should convert to Christianity

I can predict this thread. Next we’ll have people arguing about who is more white

true gulf Arabs have a massive ego. But they themselves haven't done shit. The oil money and foreign wagies carry their civilization atm.

Honestly, now that you mention it, you have a good point. Saudis and Japs dont want to be mogged to hell and back by whiter people like Syrians or Russians, so they only let in dark people like Indianss and Filipinos to work as slave labor.
I think this is also a big reason

I was watching the football World Cup match between Saudi Arabia and Argentina and was surprised to see that half of the Saudi Arabian football team was niggers

Lifefuel for a nigger like me, I might have the chance to breed with a fair skinned Saudi female in the future and make my kids less shitskin

Levantine arabs are about as white as the lighter brown esrizos from Mexico. No one considers these ethnic jokes white. Arab’s are the mestizos of Eurasia.
They're significantly whiter than Gulf Arabs and that's a fact

syrian11-jpg.677659

Saudi niggers lol
White syrians are welcome in europe and should convert to Christianity
Syrians should go to Saudi so they can bleach Arab niggers, they should NOT be in Europen because Europe is already white. They dont need the whitness of Syrians, but Saudis DO need it.

true gulf Arabs have a massive ego. But they themselves haven't done shit. The oil money and foreign wagies carry their civilization atm.
Saudis are fucking INSUFFERABLE. These sand niggers were irrelevant fucked for basically the ENITRETY of islamic civlization. As soon as Islam was introduced outside of Arabia, it was basically under the control of Mesopetamian, Egyptians, Iranians, and Jews who converted to Islam. Even Prophet Muhammad is technically not a Saudi, but a Mesopetamian lmao. Yet when these niggers now have TRILLIONS of dollars of wealth, they spend it on frivolous, pathetic, degenerate crap rather than helping other sand niggers. I can not fucking WAIT for these shitskin sand niggers to run out of oil so Turks and Iranians can fuck them in the ass
True that, they should have brought Iraqi, Syrian and Afghan refugees to whiten their population but the Gulf hardly accepts refugees and I have no idea what their reasoning is, surely there has to be some reason im not aware of (its probs some stupid reason)
If they had brought in all the Iraqi, Afghan, and Syrian refugees since the 80s up until now, I'm almost certain Saudi would at the very least be comparable to Jordan or Iraq in terms of their whitenss (skin, hair, and eye color). They are very dumb for not capitilizing on this

Their reason is likely cause they dont want to get mogged. Arabs are also very tribal and would rather fuck their cousins and make inbred children rather than improve their genetics.

I was watching the football World Cup match between Saudi Arabia and Argentina and was surprised to see that half of the Saudi Arabian football team was niggers

Lifefuel for a nigger like me, I might have the chance to breed with a fair skinned Saudi female in the future and make my kids less shitskin
Good luck, I guess.
I think this is also a big reason
Yeah, you see this even in America, they love bringing in Mexican immigrants but not European immigrants

Attachments

• syrian11.jpg
    syrian11.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 437
Saudis are nigger loving shitskins who only love them because their white massa forces them to suck nigger cock. They are the worst of all shitskins because deey worship cumskins sooo hard to the point they shit all over their own people in the process

Last edited:
How to spot non-white 101

All Sunni countries are fucking retarded and bow down to the west , what's new.

Arab countries are not only racist to other nonwhites, but are also racist to whites as well.

Saudis are nigger loving shitskins who only love them because their white massa forces them to suck nigger cock.
No, Saudis love niggers because they're easier to abuse/exploit than Syrians.
Arab countries are not only racist to other nonwhites, but are also racist to whites as well.
No, not true, they love whitey. Do I need to tell you how Prophet Muhammad's companions praised him for how pale and white his skin was? lmao
How to spot non-white 101
Elaborate

No, not true, they love whitey. Do I need to tell you how Prophet Muhammad's companions praised him for how pale and white his skin was? lmao
There's a lot of anti-American sentiment in the Middle-East.

There are already many white passing Arabs anyways. Some of them actually view themselves being higher and superior than whites, like Jews. They see whites as degenerates not being conservative and traditional as them.

There's a lot of anti-American sentiment in the Middle-East.
Anti American is anti white
There are already many white passing Arabs anyways.
yeah
Some of them actually view themselves being higher and superior than whites, like Jews. They see whites as degenerates not being conservative and traditional as them.
They are degenerate
2b3deace926a13d60be70efa816bc4ea