Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saudi woman hating and comparing her men to Whites has gone viral on Twitter

BROWN IS THE COLOR OF DEFEAT.

Last edited:
Ethnic women are worse than Hitler.

Someone should doxx her so she gets beaten.

@brownequalsdeath

Someone should doxx her so she gets beaten.
She deserves to be stoned or lashed under Sharia law; it’s so over for the world when Saudi Arabi, one of the most traditional countries on Earth, has shit like this floating online.

Not fully blackpilled. Some of translation is bluepilled shit, so...

Lifefuel for bluepilledcels...? I guess...?

She deserves to be stoned or lashed under Sharia law; it’s so over for the world when Saudi Arabi, one of the most traditional countries on Earth, has shit like this floating online.
The government absolutely has the power to find out who this is. I think they have a ministry of religious morals or something like that. If the account gets brought to their attention, she'll be IDed and beaten.

The government absolutely has the power to find out who this is. I think they have a ministry of religious morals or something like that. If the account gets brought to their attention, she'll be IDed and beaten.
They'll test some heat seeking stones on her or so I hope

Hope they do, @MiSKiRaT you know what to do soldier :feelsYall:.
They'll test some heat seeking stones on her or so I hope
:feelshaha:.

Beheading time

Hope they do, @
MiSKiRaT
@MiSKiRaT you know what to do soldier :feelsYall:.
@MiSKiRaT BY THE WILL OF ALLAH, THIS FILTH SHALL BE DEALT WITH.
INSHALLAH EVERY SANDNIGGER WHORE WILL BE FORCED TO WORSHIP SANDCELS BY FORCE FUCK ALL SANDNIGGER WHORES OPINIONS IT'S ALWAYS THE TRASH CUCKOLD TWITTARD SCUM PUTTING LIGHT ON CUMDUMPSTER WORTHLESS POSTS FUCKING DUMBSHIT CUCKS I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE SELF LOATHING RACE BAITING CUMSKIN WORSHIPPING ETHNIC SCUM SEND KH-28 + SCUD MISSILES AT TWITTARD SERVERS AND SHUT DOWN EVERY EUROTARD MUTTFUCK SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE I WILL RUN MY CAMPAIGNS AGAINST ALL SOCIAL MEDIA SITES ONCE IM FUCKING DONE STUDYING KALI LINUX ALL NORMCUCKS MUST PAY

Hope they do, @
MiSKiRaT
@MiSKiRaT you know what to do soldier :feelsYall:.
@MiSKiRaT BY THE WILL OF ALLAH, THIS FILTH SHALL BE DEALT WITH.
INSHALLAH EVERY SANDNIGGER WHORE WILL BE FORCED TO WORSHIP SANDCELS BY FORCE FUCK ALL SANDNIGGER WHORES OPINIONS IT'S ALWAYS THE TRASH CUCKOLD TWITTARD SCUM PUTTING LIGHT ON CUMDUMPSTER WORTHLESS POSTS FUCKING DUMBSHIT CUCKS I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE SELF LOATHING RACE BAITING CUMSKIN WORSHIPPING ETHNIC SCUM SEND KH-28 + SCUD MISSILES AT TWITTARD SERVERS AND SHUT DOWN EVERY EUROTARD MUTTFUCK SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE I WILL RUN MY CAMPAIGNS AGAINST ALL SOCIAL MEDIA SITES ONCE IM FUCKING DONE STUDYING KALI LINUX ALL NORMCUCKS MUST PAY

Do Europeans even exist in Saudi? Plus the laws there are strict af anyway so I doubt foids are gonna be cucking their husbands any time soon

What use is my white skin when its stuck in slavic body?

The only purpose of slav men is to slaughter one another and commit war crime atrocities and field executions.

racepill is undeniable. To deny it, is to deny evolution. To deny objectivism.

This is exactly why men shouldn't give foids a good life if the nomadic lifestyle was still around in Saudi Arabia she wouldn't dare to talk like this.

She is a race traitor, she should be hanged by her own people for making this stupid post

She is a race traitor, she should be hanged by her own people for making this stupid post
If there's any justice in GTA 5. Sadly, there isn't.

She is the exception, Arab girls are actually into their own men. They make like a good looking Palestinian dude that looks European but not Western Whites.

It's kinda tricky. Religion keeps women on a leash while hypergamy breeds chad genes. As soon as Saudi's lose their grasp on their women it's over.

She is the exception, Arab girls are actually into their own men. They make like a good looking Palestinian dude that looks European but not Western Whites.
Saudis are a different breed to Palestinians. All sands, be it Iranian or egyptian or palestinian, mog Saudis, yemenisz and Omani. They are objectively the most hideous of sand sub-taces.

What use is my white skin when its stuck in slavic body?

The only purpose of slav men is to slaughter one another and commit war crime atrocities and field executions.
You can still get with a shitskin foid

it's the color of poop

It's kinda tricky. Religion keeps women on a leash while hypergamy breeds chad genes. As soon as Saudi's lose their grasp on their women it's over.
All religions required the restraint of woman, even though there first instinct is to breed with chad, there is a reason a soyciety of ubermench don't exists. Because low status man gain power by grouping and defeating chads that horde too may foids, this is what seperates man from animal

She is promoting feminism, secularism and multiculturalism while calling Arab men subhuman. This is their idea of equality and social justice. :feelsclown:

Even based Saudi Arabia is getting sabotaged from the inside.

Lo what makes me laugh is that Saudi foids even if they were to be impregnated by a nordic Chad would see produce an ethnic Saudi male child. Look at ER as an example.

Yesterday I saw a nordic white man with his Rice wife and young baby. The baby looked like a Rice incel lol

Saudis are a different breed to Palestinians. All sands, be it Iranian or egyptian or palestinian, mog Saudis, yemenisz and Omani. They are objectively the most hideous of sand sub-taces.
Do Egyptians mog Yemanis?

At least in Saudi Arabia men get an arranged marriage. But for non-Chaddams in the West it's over.

I hope she'll get stoned soon like Arabs like to do. (in video game)

you can play hasidic jew game. hasidic woman have stockholm syndrome and see themselves as objects

imagine how much fun us soldiers had in iraq. i would join just for that

Sharia law now

Beheading time
killing a woman is litterly the dumbest thing you can do. you can just gang rape her in the most brutal ways all day every day. make her a complete sex slave for life. this is the treatment woman should get. i honestly think woman prisons should be just like that. if a woman murder someone she should be gang raped in prison for the rest of her life.

All people here is stupid

Allow WOC to lust after white men