Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Saudi whore granted asylum in Cucknada

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

Now, this prostitute is free to ride chad's cock. They get everything handed to them for free. You can't lose when you have an open wound between your legs.

This is her btw.

I hope the Saudis bomb Canada into smithereens.

Trust in Canada, Germany or the US to let some cunt go asylum shopping.

Feminism and the west degeneracy is slowly seeping all of the world lol, Saudi Arabia should really have this whore killed, once the foids see that one of them could do this and get away with it, more will follow.

In fact I would not be surprised at all, if this was all a set up. And this bitch was working with the Degenerate states of America.

After seeing the whores pictures I feel the urge to Islammax.

May a brave lion execute this apostate for the dignity of all Islam, inshah allah

JFL. I bet she’ll also get $5000 per month for her life from the cucked government as her Feminist Welfare Allowance, as well as a house, a car, a bullshit job she can’t get fired from, and a government-provided chad to fuck her brains out.

Meanwhile her looksmatch committed suicide at the age of 22 due to social isolation.

She is riding white chad cock while spitting on her saudi looksmatch in canada. Classic

Fuck this world. I've had it with women.
JFL. I bet she’ll also get $5000 per month for her life from the cucked government as her Feminist Welfare Allowance, as well as a house, a car, a bullshit job she can’t get fired from, and a government-provided chad to fuck her brains out.

Meanwhile her looksmatch committed suicide at the age of 22 due to social isolation.
May a brave lion execute this apostate for the dignity of all Islam, inshah allah

Saudi Arabia needs to stop bombing Yemen and start bombing Canada

Fucking cuckanda. Saudi should had beheaded her before she has any chance to escape

Its over, you cant lose as a woman. This westernized whore with no talents wanted to fuck Chad and decided shes gonna throw a tantrum to make it happen and because she has a vagina it worked. Shouldve been left for dead or granted asylum in some shithole, but no she gets to have her cake and eat it too

she isnt the first one but this one went mainstream now the flood gates are open and saudi sluts will start leaving saudi arabia by the plane load lifefuel for canadians the male to female ratio is going in their favor.

Canada is most cucked country in the world

Fucking cuckanda. Saudi should had beheaded her before she has any chance to escape

her father will not let her live
Canada is most cucked country in the world

simply because they dont have any history

why that kind of shit doesnt happen in countries like Iran, Japan, Russia or China ?

degenerate. the muslims are starting to show their weak hand if they don't intercept and kill her

Sharia is the only way

Saudi = high T Arabs
Canada = numale soyboys
This. I was walking my way to work yesterday and literally saw some ginger-beard soyboy with the cuck beard drinking his starbucks latte while having stupid ipod earbuds in his ears. I actually caught myself winding my fist back to sucker punch him. I think it would have been funny but in Canada only refugees and whores have rights.

Its over, you cant lose as a woman. This westernized whore with no talents wanted to fuck Chad and decided shes gonna throw a tantrum to make it happen and because she has a vagina it worked. Shouldve been left for dead or granted asylum in some shithole, but no she gets to have her cake and eat it too