Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saudi Slut comes to america for one week uses tinder and gets laid

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Fuck this is depressing

This is the guy https://twitter.com/Brob404?protected_redirect=true

YT1sLZTF_400x400.jpg

It’s fair say Saudi Arabia has a very different way of living than the modern United States.
But it wasn’t until meeting a Saudi woman off Tinder that I truly gripped the vastness of the cultural chasm which separated our two worlds.
We’ll call her Samira. It’s important to note Samira had been living in Saudi her whole life. In other words, she was not Americanized in any sense of the word. This wasn’t a first-generation American city girl of Middle-eastern descent, splashing around in the bath of hedonism the free world offered. Samira was a born and bred Saudi woman who lived under the country’s strict “male guardianship” laws. In order to travel, among other things, the Saudi Kingdom dictated that even in her late 20s, she must obtain the consent of her legally designated male guardian which permitted her to fly to the United States for a 1-week work conference. And that’s how she met me.
We agreed to meet on a Tuesday night at the hotel bar she was staying at. I arrived before her and claimed two barstools. She appeared not long after wearing a black blouse and soft, loose black pants. It was a work casual outfit but showed too much of the arms and neckline to be worn out in her home city.
With the drinks menu and about 100 bottles of liquor displayed in front us, the conversation quickly turned to what I think of as the “original hookup app” — Alcohol.
We perused the list of cocktails, settled on our order, and started talking about the illegality of booze in Saudi Arabia.
“What do you normally like to drink?” I asked.
“Well alcohol is illegal in my country, but I like Vodka usually. I have to pay $500 to an alcohol dealer for a regular size bottle of Vodka.”
It reminded me how next year will mark a full century since the dawn of the Prohibition era in America, followed by its reversal 13 years later.
I thought about what it would be like to live in a country where the freedom to indulge in a casual vice is strictly prohibited and actually enforced by the central government. Yes, drugs and prostitution are technically illegal in America but also not really.
America has had the freedom to indulge for as long as I’ve been alive. And the recent rise of dating apps, binge watching Netflix, free 2-day shipping, and countless other conveniences has made comfortable pleasure more accessible than ever before. I’m not always sure if that’s a good thing.
Next, Samira showed me a few photos on her phone, one of herself at work where she mentioned she must be entirely covered, including her hair with a head dress.
“Do you like the head dress?” I asked. “I know a lot of women prefer wearing it as part of their culture, but it also seems like it’s rooted in men controlling women and making them cover themselves up. I always thought that posed an interesting dilemma for middle-eastern women who have the choice.”
“I like it if it’s a cultural thing but not if it’s enforced,” she replied.
Samira wasn’t an Americanized cosmopolitan city girl but she was also not the typical Saudi woman. She recently moved out of her parents house to live on her own, something that is rare in her society, but known to occasionally happen in the bigger cities. She told me how most women go straight from their parents’ house to their husband’s house.
“It’s interesting how we’re from cultures from two different extremes,” I said.
“In my culture, everybody hooks up fast. And almost everybody cheats in their relationships, eventually. People put marriage and family very far down on the list of priorities in life. We think of marriage and say “maybe someday”. But then eventually we wake up on the wrong side of 30 and realize “someday” isn’t coming because we didn’t structure our lifestyles in a way that leads to family. We think we’re choosing our lifestyles by our own free will in America, but sometimes I question how true that really is and how much of it is actually society guiding us to delay marriage and commit to the corporation instead. I think in American cities, we’re getting to a point where people are going to realize marriage doesn’t just work here anymore.”
Realizing I was getting a bit too cerebral for a first date, I tacked on, “But hey, it’s a great place to have fun. Cheers!” I smiled as we clinked our glasses.
She was a little bit of a Saudi cultural dissident and wanted to rebel against her hyper-conservative society that constrained her freedom. But I saw myself as an American cultural dissident, questioning the hyper-liberal American city lifestyles that got so out of hand it made faithful marriage kind of a pipe dream.
I had to admit it was hard to describe some of the Saudi laws as anything but suppression. Women couldn’t even drive there until recently and many basic freedoms that I think all individuals should have are denied to them. The result is an extreme culture that restrains freedom.
On the other end of the extreme, you have unfettered hedonism in America. Go to bed with whomever you want, whenever you want so long as it’s consensual, a lifestyle that’s publicly promoted and socially reinforced with endless television programming and social media content mostly coming out of California and NYC. The result is a laissez-faire sexual marketplace where marriage and monogamy is snuffed out in exchange for casual sex and sugar dating prostitution.
It felt like Samira and I were “meeting in the middle” so to speak. We came from two cultural extremes on opposite sides of the spectrum but were moderates at heart.
My next question was to ask her about the Tinder scene in Saudi.
“I’ve met a couple guys for coffee off Tinder in Saudi. I’d like to meet a non-arab guy in my city. Such as someone who moved there for work.”
We talked about Dubai and how it’s like the Las Vegas of the Middle East. “They look down on Arabic women partying in Dubai though,” she told me. “It’s only expected of the European or American white girls who travel there.”
I made a mental note to put Dubai high on my list of places to visit in the future. Could Dubai be the city that “has it all”? A cultural “goldilocks zone” which provides the luxuries of modernity but coupled with a culture of modesty that supports monogamy?
I told her that in America, there’s a site like Tinder except the girls get paid for sex and that’s been the hot new thing for awhile. She said she had never heard of “SeekingArrangement” before. I ran a search on SA in her city and it retrieved only 12 sugar babies in a city of millions, a stark difference from the 10s of thousands in the free cities of the West (100s of thousands in the mega cities like New York, LA, London, etc.)
“We still have prostitution in Saudi though, it’s just much more underground.”
Even though we were on a course for casual sex that night, Samira had an air of innocence she couldn’t escape from.
“I want to hear how you say the word ‘fuck’ in Arabic,” I told her.
She put her hand over her mouth and contracted her shoulders a bit. Chills went down her spine just thinking about the forbidden word and she couldn’t bring herself to verbalize it. She only felt comfortable saying “fuck” in English.
Even though she was “liberal” by Saudi standards, she seemed to be more socially conservative than a “conservative” American woman.
And the end of the date she did something surprising. She offered to split the bill.
“I like to be independent,” she said.
“I’m impressed,” I replied. “In America, a lot of the girls I’ve been out with seem to be ‘fake independent’. They still expect the man to pay for everything and only want freedom and independence when it benefits them. They want equality, except when they don’t.”
She laughed and understood. I can still count on one hand the amount of times an American girl has offered to split the tab with me. It always made me respect the girl a lot more when she accepted the costs that came with being independent, instead of only seeking the benefits. It was only basic fairness, really.
I feel for the moderate women of Saudi Arabia. They wanted basic freedom to choose their lifestyles and were willing to accept equal responsibility for equal opportunity. Meanwhile, modern American feminists had radicalized the equal opportunity movement into a sick perversion of female supremacy in a fem-centric society propped up by groveling male servitude, using “equality” as a false pretense and trojan horse.
Samira came from a culture where men dominated all sectors of society (government, culture, sex and relationships, etc.) I came from a culture where men might still make up a majority of high-status positions in society, but where women, as a whole, had the clear upper hand in the sex and dating arena.
The night ended in her hotel room where I introduced Samira to the standard procedure for American Millennial dating. She mentioned that she hadn’t had sex in years and gave me a sweet thoughtful disclaimer that she was only visiting my city for a few more days and had no plans to return. We would have been committing a crime had we been on Saudi soil, but in the land of the free, we were granted the right to pleasure each other outside the bonds of marriage.
We parted ways the next morning and a few days later Samira returned to the other side of the world 7,000 miles from where we had our night of fun. Since I started writing this article, Saudi has now legalized female travel without guardian consent. As the middle east takes steps towards moderation and continues to build cities of the future like Dubai, it’s clear that there are an increasing number of regions throughout the world that will rival America in terms of desirability.
The U.S. has benefited from an influx of the globe’s best and brightest for the last two centuries. But as America becomes prohibitively expensive and declines into decadence, I quietly wonder which part of world will dominate the next two centuries.

This is depressing because they're factoring in every single aspect one has to take into account, when he is banking on nonwestern aspects of infrastructure, and how they soon too will fall.

This is depressing because they're factoring in every single aspect one has to take into account, when he is banking on nonwestern aspects of infrastructure, and how they soon too will fall.

What?

:dafuckfeels:

@SuperSaiyanGymcel

Bro

Ohh, right, that makes sense.

How well would 5'6 Autist Irishman do in USA?

WTF MAN. WOOW. WTF

DID THEY JUST SAY " Saudi has now legalized female travel without guardian consent. "

from blackpilled and based to cuckrabia.
Wtf?

Their prince was drunk af that day.

its over for Muslimcels in cuckrabia boyos

stupid law, stupid cuckrabia. They just fucked everything up in their own country.

-9000 iq

kekk.

Depressing because he is taking a cultural/ environmental inventory, and how he has to be so investigative/ thoughtful like a turtle, or a rodent to just do what a lion (white chad) can do in a minute.

Feminists have taken yet another country. Only North Korea, Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan left right now and two of those are already being occupied by cucked forces. It's fucking over.

They've been jude!

Hand rubbing intensifies!

slut fucks. what else is new

I thought they stone women who are whores

So Islam maxing will be out then.

Interesting how they say tinder is the new back page & women solicit sex for money. What else is new.

Good bye anti prostitution laws.

The night ended in her hotel room where I introduced Samira to the standard procedure for American Millennial dating.

Fuck, I hate post modern society.