Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Saudi Princess and future Queen of Jordan exposed for fucking white chad in her college years in USA

Mandatory Tag : @Made in Heaven @Osman279
pretty sure both the Jordanian prince and the saudi whore are half-european . But yeah, this happens alot when gulfies go overseas. Tons of saudi men leave bastard children behind in america/europe while stuyding

shouldn't she be stoned for this?

imagine the confidence you carry knowing you fucked a princess in her prime

Mandatory Tag : @Made in Heaven @Osman279
pretty sure both the Jordanian prince and the saudi whore are half-european . But yeah, this happens alot when gulfies go overseas. Tons of saudi men leave bastard children behind in america/europe while stuyding
I don’t know about this Saudi woman but it’s true the Jordanian king mother is an English woman from Ipswich jfl
The Jordanian royal family is pretty much Bedouins marrying Europeans. The king daughter married a Greek man who converted to Islam.
I need confirmation about this Saudi woman though. Her parents are seen purely Saudi Arabian nobility.

Last edited:
I don’t know about this Saudi woman but it’s true the Jordanian king mother is an English woman from Ipswich jfl
The Jordanian royal family is pretty much Bedouins marrying Europeans. The king daughter married a Greek man who converted to Islam.
I need confirmation about this Saudi woman though. Her parents are seen purely Saudi Arabian nobility.
The saudi woman looks too white to be pure saudi tbh but who knows, maybe she is

Shes hot i will bust a nut to her later

Stone this deathnic foids race traitor

So she was supposed to not have sex until she married at thirty? Total waste of youth if she did NOT have sex before being married. Should have married much earlier, like at 13-15, 16 at the latest. Then it's realistic to marry a virgin.

Personally I have never cared much about virginity, if the woman likes me AND does not have sexually transmitted diseases. I would not trade other qualities for virginity, like being less X, but virgin.
You know the odds of a foid "partner" turning into a rabid revenge machine all out of a sudden and for no reason destroying the employment, reputation, cherished possessions and then divorce-raping a man grows with each additional previous partner she ever had, right?

Those royal faggots aren't even arab. The average arab would never let shit like that slide. The whore would've been beheaded a long time ago.

It's not even tutorial or developer mode. AI is writing all the code.