Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saudi Arabia becomes cuckrabia

lwolf27

lwolf27

Wii u wii u, this is the fbi.
-
The last bastion has fallen.
The end times are nigh.

every country will be cucked

They just fucked up everything.

Years of control = all gone.

Now their foids can travel anywhere they want, become free and strong independent "kweens" JFL

Their country / religion is going to die in 10 years lmaoo.

They just made the biggest mistake of all time imo.

This is not saudi arabia becomes cucked though, this foid came to the west

Another country falls to the west's degeneracy. Seriously why did they do this, they were probably one of the only based countries left. What happened?

so it has nothing to do with saudi arabia and its laws, how the fuck they are supposed to keep a whore in check who fled away from the country? jfl

Yeah the new prince is giga cucked. Hes the one that is allowing women to drive and have other freedoms

The last bastion has fallen.
The end times are nigh.

1 blackpilled, based and Muslim country has fallen, too bad for cuckrabia.

We still have Iran and other places. :feelsokman:

Some of you niggas don't know how to read title i think it literally says "Slut comes to AMERICA" not happening saudi arabia, jfl

there is shit tons of difference between letting a whore freely whoring on tinder and letting her drive. yes letting drive is cucked too but not as much as letting her whoring on tinder. just lol

so it has nothing to do with saudi arabia and its laws, how the fuck they are supposed to keep a whore in check who fled away from the country? jfl

Read that again, they changed their laws.

-9000 iq move JFL.

Read that again, they changed their laws.

-9000 iq move JFL.
there is shit tons of difference between letting a whore freely whoring on tinder and letting her drive. yes letting drive is cucked too but not as much as letting her whoring on tinder. just lol

Reads me again, kek.
Travel as in international travel, I presume.

Reads me again, kek.
Travel as in international travel, I presume.
"
We’ll call her Samira. It’s important to note Samira had been living in Saudi her whole life. In other words, she was not Americanized in any sense of the word. This wasn’t a first-generation American city girl of Middle-eastern descent, splashing around in the bath of hedonism the free world offered. Samira was a born and bred Saudi woman who lived under the country’s strict “male guardianship” laws. In order to travel, among other things, the Saudi Kingdom dictated that even in her late 20s, she must obtain the consent of her legally designated male guardian which permitted her to fly to the United States for a 1-week work conference. And that’s how she met me."

Another country falls to the west's degeneracy. Seriously why did they do this, they were probably one of the only based countries left. What happened?

"
We’ll call her Samira. It’s important to note Samira had been living in Saudi her whole life. In other words, she was not Americanized in any sense of the word. This wasn’t a first-generation American city girl of Middle-eastern descent, splashing around in the bath of hedonism the free world offered. Samira was a born and bred Saudi woman who lived under the country’s strict “male guardianship” laws. In order to travel, among other things, the Saudi Kingdom dictated that even in her late 20s, she must obtain the consent of her legally designated male guardian which permitted her to fly to the United States for a 1-week work conference. And that’s how she met me."
"Since I started writing this article, Saudi has now legalized female travel without guardian consent. "
Bro..

"Since I started writing this article, Saudi has now legalized female travel without guardian consent. "
Bro..
its not as much cucked as tinder hookups. lol
I mean, comparing those two things are so stupid

"

I didn't read the whole thing, I just saw that part and just did a small research on Google and found this:

Its just happening, first August, 3 weeks ago and they call this " progress " LOOOL.

Their prince is giga cucked.
Yeah the new prince is giga cucked. Hes the one that is allowing women to drive and have other freedoms

+1000 fren.

In the article:

the authorities have announcedthat women can be granted passports and travel ABROAD without the consent of their male guardians.

Its over for cuckrabia lmao.
All their foids are going to leave.

the population of their country is going to decrease, all their foids are going to run for their lives, they are going to end up a bunch of males in the desert.

just ldar in the desert with other incels bro.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
I didn't read the whole thing, I just saw that part and just did a small research on Google and found this:

Its just happening, first August, 3 weeks ago and they call this " progress " LOOOL.

Their prince is giga cucked.
Agreed their prince is cuck tbh, but i mean its not as much cucked as tinder hookups and this is the common sense

Agreed their prince is cuck tbh, but i mean its not as much cucked as tinder hookups and this is the common sense

idk what you are talking about bro, but THIS is in the article:

the authorities have announced that women can be granted passports and travel ABROAD without the consent of their male guardians.

Its over for cuckrabia lmao.
All their foids are going to leave.

the population of their country is going to decrease, all their foids are going to run for their lives, they are going to end up a bunch of males in the desert.

just ldar in the desert with other incels bro.

LOOL.

THIS is the most stupid move of the century, their prince is giga cucked, you realise what he just did ? lmao.

its over for cuckrabia.