Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saudade

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
“Saudade” is one of the most beautiful words in the entire world and it has no English equivalent. The meaning of this word is deeply connected with the Portuguese culture and soul. People from many countries are falling in love with this word, wishing they had a similar word in their language.
“Saudade” is a untranslatable Portuguese term that refers to the melancholic longing or yearning. A recurring theme in Portuguese and Brazilian literature, “saudade”refers to a sense of loneliness and incompleteness.
“Saudade” can more casually be used to say that you miss someone or something, even if you’ll see that person or thing in the near future. It differs from nostalgia in that one can feel “saudade” for something that might never have happened, whereas nostalgia is a sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or period in time.

@Saudade thoughts?

yes i am mourning for times i never lived trough aka the times where this world wasn't a degenerate neoliberal shithole only concerned with profits

Interesting tbh

yes i am mourning for times i never lived trough aka the times where this world wasn't a degenerate neoliberal shithole only concerned with profits
Brutal. And it will only get worse and worse.

21607.jpg