Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @Saudade thoughts?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I like Saudade's posts and I and it seems everyone else does as everyone is tagging him with "thoughts?"

@Saudade thoughts? = new incel.co meme

At least for a while

Maybe he's popularity is caused by avi halo?
21607.jpg

If he's Slav, [It's Over].

He's based. Therefore he will probably be banned soon.

FinnCel made a thread about me and said he likes my posts literally lifefuel ngl :feelsahh:

There are many members here that have better and more informational posts than me tbh i think it's just mostly avi halo and also my pal @Newbie17 should be credited for that meme

Last edited:
@Saudade thoughts?

There are many members here that have better posts than me tbh i think it's just mostly avi halo and also my pal @Newbie17 should be credited for that meme
does you avi mog you irl?
or is avi you? :feelswhere:

There are many members here that have better and more informational posts than me tbh i think it's just mostly avi halo and also my pal @Newbie17 should be credited for that meme
Banderasgif2

just credit me bro!

Thanks buddy boyo you are literally the first guy i remembered while lurking here it really is lifefuel
Meant to reply to @FinnCel pepe post

I like Saudade's posts and I and it seems everyone else does as everyone is tagging him with "thoughts?"

@Saudade thoughts? = new incel.co meme

At least for a while

Maybe he's popularity is caused by avi halo?
21607.jpg
I hate the shit out of his avatar tbh

Wish he got rid of ded srs ngl

Best avi of the site tbh

Do you think IncelTears are intimidated by the manliness of Saudade's avatar? @Saudade thoughts?

Do you think IncelTears are intimidated by the manliness of Saudade's avatar? @Saudade thoughts?
Many of bluepillers likely but Smegma screenshots my posts every other day cause i have Portuguese nickame which probably makes him think that i am from Brazil or Portugal. He is obsessed with posters from countries that speak same language as him.

Ascension is near for him.

We even have famous people in the .co community while others are left in the dirt. :feelstrash:

Truecel trait: never having anyone tag u and ask for ur thoughts on a certain thread

his avi is top tier tbh
@ihaveno1 what are your thoughts on this? o.0

@needsolution thoughts?

his avi is top tier tbh
@ihaveno1 what are your thoughts on this? o.0
How nice of you to ask. Yes, it’s a really cool avi, can’t deny that.

China number one

Ironically saudade in portuguese means "miss you", I don't know if he is aware of this. @Saudade thoughts?

Ironically saudade in portuguese means "miss you", I don't know if he is aware of this. @Saudade thoughts?
yes i am aware it is also a word for nostalgia feel of long past times or those that you didn't even experience

Tags don't work in thread titles bro.

He has a nice avi indeed tbh

Rip a fellow broke gamer