Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Saturday night roll call

i don't lol, i sleep after i run, it feels better to fall asleep when you are out of energy and drenched in sweat
how many pounds are you now

I’m drinking alone. Alcohol cope? Drunkcel? Not sure what you call it. I got some lunesta too. Not roping cause it’s surprisingly hard to overdose lunesta even with alcohol and I only got 3 pills of 2mg anyways :feelsokman:

Pulling an all-nighter. Binged Fallout 4 and I’m about to just drop dead. And your excuse?
Same, I suppose, just fucking about all night online, lol. As one does on the weekend. :feelzez:
I’m drinking alone. Alcohol cope? Drunkcel? Not sure what you call it. I got some lunesta too. Not roping cause it’s surprisingly hard to overdose lunesta even with alcohol and I only got 3 pills of 2mg anyways :feelsokman:
Lunesta is sleeping shit, right?

i feel blue at the moment

is this good dsbm? the only dsbm ive ever listened to was

and every time I hear dsbm I think "i could do this"

Are you a musician of some kind? Or just really critical of dsbm? I'm not an expert I just listen to what I can relate to and if it's a good tune on top of that.

Are you a musician of some kind? Or just really critical of dsbm? I'm not an expert I just listen to what I can relate to and if it's a good tune on top of that.
i play guitar and stuff etc and i know intermediate music theory

im gonna make me some bdsm with true incel rage